Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011 (Page 3)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updatingOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Shalu ki bacchi...you have quoted the whole post...hata...people will get confused...LOL

Put it when you edit with your colorLOL
and come tomorrow with proper postLOL

done donna done done!EmbarrassedBig smile

NAcho, my dear PFC...done dana done doneLOL
I am so damn jealous..me going to update tomorrowTongueLOL

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Shalu ki bacchi...you have quoted the whole post...hata...people will get confused...LOL

Put it when you edit with your colorLOL
and come tomorrow with proper postLOL

done donna done done!EmbarrassedBig smile

how about we both do? Embarrassed after all we are padners! you send me ur analysis and i'll upload ours together! wait... sending you details in PM... but pnly after you approve! EmbarrassedBig smile

-Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updatingOuchLOL

ok  tomorrow is neilified day ! neil pari thodha sa attention gulaal ko bhi de dena dont get lost in neil's eyeLOLLOLLOL competely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

ok  tomorrow is neilified day ! neil pari thodha sa attention gulaal ko bhi de dena dont get lost in neil's eyeLOLLOLLOL competely

jo hukum aaka! LOLEmbarrassed

hey srush! i proposed such an excellent idea! and all you do is diss me! Cry
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
btw u forgot to update LCL LOLLOLLOL

Edited by arti07 - 23 May 2011 at 12:49pm

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

how about we both do? Embarrassed after all we are padners! you send me ur analysis and i'll upload ours together! wait... sending you details in PM... but pnly after you approve! EmbarrassedBig smile

you know you are so much like Kesuda...no wonder I love you so much (not as much as him thoughTongue) and you post and pm me..I will be here with my comments...I could have fought with you...bt not when you give up so easily and nicelyOuch...and you so know my weakness PFCAngryLOL

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

btw u forgot to update LCL LOLLOLLOL

she's drowning in kesar ka rang today arti!! thats why!!! hahaha!!!

-Srushti-Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index