Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011 (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Dushy lol

I wonder what answer Gulaal will give, and i think naturally her answer i think will be that time right now so different to back then, she has her own life and he has his own, he is an adult now and needs to live his own life and so on, and make his own life and so on, this is Gulaal saying in a proper way to get across to him but it depends on what she says to him in that moment, seeing as they both caught up in it

Exactly!! the way they are caught up in this haze...Gulaal might not be the practical Gulaal we are seeing...she was also crying along with him..realizing slowly the amount of hurt inflicted inside him... The amount of pain he keeps inside him...the way she told Talli today that she doesnot know him anymore was infact so ironical...because it is now that she has started understanding him...slowly she is getting the idea...I think she is in denial..and rightly so..she would not be Gulaal if she would have hold on so long and would just throw everything in the wind and fall for Kesar...it would take time...but meanwhile he bacha is hurting...
LOL...you know he can solve all problems...he is so confident and matured outside,,,,but he cannot tolerate that Gulaal did not give him attention in the morning...he could not get over that single thing the whole day...As I always am repeating...he craves for that exclusiveness between them two...he wants to be the no.1 priority in her life..and for Gulaal it is the whole family...and for him She is his whole world...
*sigh* Lennie we can go on and on and on na...This story would be such a death of meEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Avatarana_sharneil92poppinss.SidraLennie

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha04c

HEY AWSUM discription of the whole situation but the way he gt hurt when gulal ignored him and wanted to get her attention Broken Heart, offf he is so  much in luv with herHeart and the last scene we all  hav no words to explain it , just want tht  tomms night cums fast Day Dreaming

Hi SnehaBig smile...Thanks yaara...ya he got hurt when hedidnot get her attention..he so craves for that na...and the last scene will be so awesome ot watch tomorrow...we all will be glued to the tv setsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha04c

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
nice post shrusti i loved talli's  partROFLROFLROFL really jhalli talli deserved it since past month this lizzy wizzy was eating kesar's brain cells...any sensible man  would react in the same manner as kesar did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          ruuunnn for life !

and this bacha is such a stud... he has full right to igonre gulaal since 10 years he has ignored her showed his rude behaviour but can bear a little indifference from her...remember how he use to behave wen he came back from hostel not willing to eat food cooked by her not willing to take her to ride to her home not willing to talk to her...but a small ignorance from gulaal made him crazy like anything...it was fun to watch he racing his bike to draw her attention and  knowingly she overlooked (husband dearest i m your wife i know how to handle you LOLLOL) and then boy needed courage to speak her to confront her and so as expected came drunk ...gulaal was nervous unconfortable and still pretended ok i m not afraid go we will discuss in morning but no this brat didnt want to let her go so easily... grabbed her and looked straight into her eyes...asking her y do u ignore him or better saying dare not to ignore him... he and she  belong to each other ...dont dare to walk away from him...perfect spoiled brat ...but blame gulaal afterall he is like this coz of gulaal ...whatever i loved both of them and precap is bliss to watch

Edited by arti07 - 23 May 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Avatarana_sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post shrusti i loved talli's  partROFLROFLROFL really jhalli talli deserved it since past month this lizzy wizzy was eating kesar's brain cells...any sensible man  would react in the same manner as kesar did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          ruuunnn for life !

and this bacha is such a stud... he has full right to igonre gulaal since 10 years he has ignored her showed his rude behaviour but can bear a little indifference from her...remember how he use to behave wen he came back from hostel not willing to eat food cooked by her not willing to take her to ride to her home not willing to talk to her...but a small ignorance from gulaal made him crazy like anything...it was fun to watch he racing his bike to draw her attention and  knowingly she overlooked (husband dearest i m your wife i know how to handle you LOLLOL) and then boy needed courage to speak her to confront her and so as expected came drunk ...gulaal was nervous unconfortable and still pretended ok i m not afraid go we will discuss in morning but no this brat didnt want to let her go so easily... grabbed her and looked straight into her eyes...asking her y do u ignore him or better saying dare not to ignore him... he and she  belong to each other ...dont dare to walk away from him...perfect spoiled brat ...but blame gulaal afterall he is like this coz of gulaal ...whatever i loved both of them and precap is bliss to watch

Arti...hi ...and you loved Talli in Kesar's Character AnalysisLOLLOLLOLLOL
Bacha is cuchie poo Embarrassed.. owww...the way he is throwing tantrum about her not acknowledging him in the morning...awww and you would think that what would he say...whether he would hurt Gulaal again by his words...but his words actually poured out his own hurt...owww..and you are right...Gulaal did the right thing...she took revenge...that was so brilliant observation by you...I totally forgot how he ignored her when he came..
but now he cannot do that can he???
yup you are sooo right..perfectly spoilt brat...bt me love him for that only naEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92poppinssIncense

mystikal Groupbie
mystikal
mystikal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@srushti yu write wonderful.yu have got the talent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystikal

@srushti yu write wonderful.yu have got the talent.

Thanks yaara...may I know your name plzEmbarrassed
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Shalu ki bacchi...you have quoted the whole post...hata...people will get confused...LOL

Put it when you edit with your colorLOL
and come tomorrow with proper postLOL

done donna done done!EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index