Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011 - Page 4

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 mansi and neil are such fabulous actors each time u see them u will find something new in them ...truly amazing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arti07

u may sense trouble here too sweety ...u know it starts with kesar and ends up in neil i m a perfect example๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I LOVE NEIL. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Owww... what did I say...am saying that you were updating and it is my bad fate as you get the best epis๐Ÿ˜ณ my PFC...dont get this way...you know na I cant see you crying

okay! i'm smiling like nobosy's business now! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ okay, this emoticon kinda looks retarded..๐Ÿ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail

Arti I wish I could forget updating there but thankfully now me update only 2 days instead of three and so it was not my day๐Ÿ˜†
@ PFC..sooo sweeetyttt//๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ

YA...Neil pari will paint the town blue๐Ÿ˜†And na..I wish I could forget updating there ..but it was not my turn today..thankfully now am updating only 2 days instead of three๐Ÿ˜†

i'll build a city named after him, if you ask me! ๐Ÿ˜†  i am irrevocably in love with him and totally neilified! ๐Ÿ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail

you know you are so much like Kesuda...no wonder I love you so much (not as much as him though๐Ÿ˜›) and you post and pm me..I will be here with my comments...I could have fought with you...bt not when you give up so easily and nicely...and you so know my weakness PFC๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

we were fighting? ๐Ÿ˜• really?๐Ÿ˜•
i thought you asked me really nicely.. so i agreed! ๐Ÿ˜Š
i love neil!
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG Srush that was awesome ,write up ,,๐Ÿค— you bunch of Kesar deewanis ,, are amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ,,Srush ,,your passion for this character comes accross so  beautifuly ,, it compels me to  SEE the epi ... and enjoy ..

.also  when I read Shalini , Lennie , Aarti, Rumi , Anks comments it motivates me to  see the Show and hmmm **looks at  Shalini *** Neil  I better add  Manasi tooo ๐Ÿ˜†
(sorry Rumi, anks,, could not reply  to your post  last week  by the time I saw the post was late , so  I kept waitign for a time , I  see u  guys online but ,,๐Ÿ˜ญchance nahin mila ,, hope u all ready  this --hiii)

and this poem  is so  amazing whr do u get them yaar ,,

Masoom si mohabbat ka bas itna fasana hai
Kagaz ki haveli hai baarish ka zamaana hai.

Kya shart-e- mohabbat hai kya shart-e- zamaana hai
Awaaz bhi zakhmi hai aur geet bhi gana hai.

Uss paar uterne ki ummeed bahot kam hai
Kashti bhi puraani hai aur tufaan ko bhi aana hai.

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai.

Bholi si adaa koi phir ishq ki zid par hai
Phir aag ka dariya hai, aur phir doob ke jaana hai

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wah wah what an epiโ€ฆ.!!!

Last scene was justโ€ฆ.!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Will come back later!!

prachurya thumbnail
Hi ppl, I am new to this forum- big Gulaal fan- read all the Kesariya Rang Mane Lagyo n I must say the authors hav done a commendable job. 
 And now about the episode, finally 1 episode which focussed entirely on Kesar n Gulaal. Kesar's passion reaches a new high in the last scene, I am only thinking abt different options that what wud happen- Gulaal might just stand dumbfounded and Kesar might just leave of frustration, or Gulaal might utter something dat wud hurt the baccha...dat wud b too saddening.๐Ÿ˜ญ But hav u ppl marked dat Gulaal also wants dat exclusive treatment from Kesar- Remember when Kesar said that he wud hav  saved anybody who was drowning and Gulaal openly expressed her disappointment, then also when he was drunk the last tym- he asked Gulaal "Tu Kaun Hoti hai?"- and she reacted angrily by splashing water on his face! Gulaal also had fleeting thoughts about Kesar being taken away frm after Jamna Kaki said dat "Jo aaj apna hai kal kisi aur ka ho jayega", but she is too committed to her promise to Talli.But Kesar did shock me when he barged in and asked "Tune mujhe dekh ke bhi andekha kar diya"-OMG, he was dat hurt by Gulaal not acknowledging him????? Today's episode will be epic! After this I am sure she will stop matchmaking (Talli n Kesar) for sometym atleast bechari khud to recover kare! Finally, sumthing abt Talli, if I am nt wrong she and Kesar were classmates, Kesar ki padhai khatm ho chuki aur Talli ab bhi pariksha de rahi hai????๐Ÿ˜›- fail-wail ka chakkar lag rha hai . Well as u see, Kesar pehle Talli ko "Sarry" n all bolta tha now he simply doesn't care- he's sucked into his passion for Gulaal dat he doesn't see any one else, now
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: prachurya

Hi ppl, I am new to this forum- big Gulaal fan- read all the Kesariya Rang Mane Lagyo n I must say the authors hav done a commendable job. 

And now about the episode, finally 1 episode which focussed entirely on Kesar n Gulaal. Kesar's passion reaches a new high in the last scene, I am only thinking abt different options that what wud happen- Gulaal might just stand dumbfounded and Kesar might just leave of frustration, or Gulaal might utter something dat wud hurt the baccha...dat wud b too saddening.๐Ÿ˜ญ But hav u ppl marked dat Gulaal also wants dat exclusive treatment from Kesar- Remember when Kesar said that he wud hav  saved anybody who was drowning and Gulaal openly expressed her disappointment, then also when he was drunk the last tym- he asked Gulaal "Tu Kaun Hoti hai?"- and she reacted angrily by splashing water on his face! Gulaal also had fleeting thoughts about Kesar being taken away frm after Jamna Kaki said dat "Jo aaj apna hai kal kisi aur ka ho jayega", but she is too committed to her promise to Talli.But Kesar did shock me when he barged in and asked "Tune mujhe dekh ke bhi andekha kar diya"-OMG, he was dat hurt by Gulaal not acknowledging him????? Today's episode will be epic! After this I am sure she will stop matchmaking (Talli n Kesar) for sometym atleast bechari khud to recover kare! Finally, sumthing abt Talli, if I am nt wrong she and Kesar were classmates, Kesar ki padhai khatm ho chuki aur Talli ab bhi pariksha de rahi hai????๐Ÿ˜›- fail-wail ka chakkar lag rha hai . Well as u see, Kesar pehle Talli ko "Sarry" n all bolta tha now he simply doesn't care- he's sucked into his passion for Gulaal dat he doesn't see any one else, now

Hi Prachurya...
First of all Welcome to the forum...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Am sure you will have a gala time over here...
This thread is put after every episode by me and my partner Shalini alternatively...and Thank you for liking it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Gulaal's craving for exclusiveness??? Welll...she might crave proper behaviour from him at that point of time...but she still has her head filled with the whole family and their worries๐Ÿ˜†
She still is yet to be committed so deeply...
But you are right the way he came in and asked why did she not acknowledge him in the morning was just tooo mind blowing๐Ÿ˜ณ...you expected something else..and all the bacha is asking for some exclusive attention๐Ÿ˜ณ
about Talli๐Ÿคฃ...you are so right...she must have failed several dozen times๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks yaara..so nice to have you in the forum๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: prncz

OMG Srush that was awesome ,write up ,,๐Ÿค— you bunch of Kesar deewanis ,, are amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ,,Srush ,,your passion for this character comes accross so  beautifuly ,, it compels me to  SEE the epi ... and enjoy ..

.also  when I read Shalini , Lennie , Aarti, Rumi , Anks comments it motivates me to  see the Show and hmmm **looks at  Shalini *** Neil  I better add  Manasi tooo ๐Ÿ˜†
(sorry Rumi, anks,, could not reply  to your post  last week  by the time I saw the post was late , so  I kept waitign for a time , I  see u  guys online but ,,๐Ÿ˜ญchance nahin mila ,, hope u all ready  this --hiii)

and this poem  is so  amazing whr do u get them yaar ,,

Masoom si mohabbat ka bas itna fasana hai
Kagaz ki haveli hai baarish ka zamaana hai.

Kya shart-e- mohabbat hai kya shart-e- zamaana hai
Awaaz bhi zakhmi hai aur geet bhi gana hai.

Uss paar uterne ki ummeed bahot kam hai
Kashti bhi puraani hai aur tufaan ko bhi aana hai.

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai.

Bholi si adaa koi phir ishq ki zid par hai
Phir aag ka dariya hai, aur phir doob ke jaana hai

Petuuu๐Ÿ˜ณ
tu aa gai...Thank you..
Tu dekhegi na epi..to tujhe bhi shayari sujhegi...it was sooo awesome..and watch it online and tell me how was it...๐Ÿ˜›