Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

23rd May - You're my everything (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

OMG Lennie in your thoughts what do you thinks gonna happen next? Like tomorrows episode what do you think?
would really like to seee everyones opinion!
Kesar reveals more about what she means to him and how his world is her and so on, thats what i can see from the precap but its hard to see what else could be coming, but all i can say is Gulaal will definately be aware now how Kesar sees her and probably what she means to him and maybe along the way she thinks about what he means to her and so on - that if she thinks about it, her and Kesar's world is so different to anybody else's - the feelings and the emotions they have for one another, is beyond all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

This is the scene I was waiting for. Where they both re-connect and remind each other what they meant to one another i.e. EVERYTHING!  I had a feeling this is what you wanted in a scene, everything and this is what makes an scene, so simple yet so electric whilst watching it
As soon as Kesar took that drink, I knew something major will happen! Then we see Gulaal with her hair down...another hint that some interesting scene is awaiting us. The wind blows again and Gulaal goes to shut the window and door but Kesar barges in (imagery maybe?!). His first question is 'Why did you ignore me earlier?'. It hurts him so much! He really is like a child who craves her attention continuously. Gulaal did seem wary of his presence again when he came in...the awkwardness is there and I don't want to demean their bond (I couldn't ever) at all but the sexual tension is very visible now.   I dont see it as demeaning their bond what they share and so on - it could never demean their bodn and so on, but i do agree the closeness of how they were, it did hint a sort of sexual tension as well, coz when they were so close the scene took itself took it to another level and i felt that and saw it, but didnt want to say anything coz i thought i might be the only one lol, coz i didnt feel a difference to it, but thats the feel that scene gave and i think they were kinda aiming for that

My expression was almost similar to Gulaal's when he pulled her closer. I gave out a silent gasp Embarrassed Kesar felt so vulnerable and helpless! The interesting thing was that Gulaal didn't move away at all, instead she seemed immersed in his eyes. Attraction or not, I don't know. As we all know, its impossible to define these two but I feel that Gulaal was somewhat relieved when he asked her why she doesn't give him any attention anymore, why are their worlds different?! Hence the tears. HER Kesar wants her!    I said to someone else's post, that i think we were all meant to gasp at that moment when that happened, coz i did and few others did. I think Kesar had to come to this point to actually go up to her and ask her and see her and make himself be heard if anything or seen, and yes she didnt move away even when he took hold of her, even thought a moment before she did break that intensity to go and close the door.
Impossible is the right word for them, to ever define them, and i have said before - if you get them and see them and feel them and that bond, you will uinderstand Kes-Gul probably more better and best out of the ppl who dont see it and get it, and look beyond what Kes-Gul have and share.  I also bet she is relieved that Kesar still sees her as his, that he indeed wants her and needs her and that little things she does or doesnt do matter, like this morning she didnt look at him, it hurt him and he questioned her, and she became aware that Kesar took note of it and so on.   Exactly why is their worlds so different and so seperate from each other probably their own world from everybody elses

Maybe we'll see them like before. Completely in to each other without really bothering about others!  Thats a big maybe lol, but i do think Gulaal is more aware now and she needed that but what Kesar asks her, why is their world like that from each other now... i wonder what Gulaal can say or would say, coz naturally i think Gulaal would say how her life is been and with Vasant and Kesar has to live his life and so on

P.S. In the precap he says that he was everything to her before he went to hostel.   I'll make sense of it tomorrow lol   

Edited by Lennie - 23 May 2011 at 11:46am
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Lennie...excellent post..as I always say.. how do you manage to write so fast and so beauttifully is above meLOL
What actually stumped me was that he didnot ask about Dushy and every other doubt,,,the first and foremost thing in his mind was that why is she not the same Kesar-concentrated Gulaal she used to be...why does she avoid him, reject his gifts, give thoughts to others instead of him, why does her world not revolve around him,...The guys is so head over heels na...he would never let Gulaal back off NOW!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha04csharneil92Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Lennie...excellent post..as I always say.. how do you manage to write so fast and so beauttifully is above meLOL
What actually stumped me was that he didnot ask about Dushy and every other doubt,,,the first and foremost thing in his mind was that why is she not the same Kesar-concentrated Gulaal she used to be...why does she avoid him, reject his gifts, give thoughts to others instead of him, why does her world not revolve around him,...The guys is so head over heels na...he would never let Gulaal back off NOW!!!

If we look back and see how Kesar has been with Gulaal and despite what he knows - the fact that she knew all along was why he was really hurt by her then probably D doing the Deed and Vasant not here, its always Gulaal he hurts at and for, so bascially i find that he is more tortured at what might be between D and Gulaal then what D did to Vasant, ok i know that sounds selfish in a way on Kesar's part but still he is angry on D in so many way but with Gulaal, he aches for her and is in pain coz of her with D its easy, there isnt no on-going pain or hurt, just angry and resentment on what he has done and so on if D is in his face
With Gulaal he has tried to hate her, but we all saw he hasnt been able to and couldnt seeing as he longed for her all those years and how his world even back then centered around her and those letters he wrote to her baring his soul, searching for answer not only for the truth on what she knew, but answer to why he hasnt been able to hate her, why he kept himself away, why he seeks her, and why still she is with him in each and every thought
Kesar i find can live with anything and everything as along as Gulaal is with him and she is his world and i think at some point he would also forgive D, coz of how Gulaal has and why, and i do find he will understand that bit well if Gulaal explained it to him and so on but not having Gulaal in his life will rip him apart and thats the part he is most scared about and fears

So basically Gulaal is above and beyond for him, and am not saying what D did doesnt matter or Vasant doesnt, but for he feels and how he conflicts with himself for Gulaal is what pains him and and he aches for

Even at one point i thought he was gonna question her about D and her and what he find out 10 yrs ago, but lets see if that happens tomorrow

-Srushti-

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
omg wat an episode i bang my head my pc is in problem i cant c.,lennie ur post made me to c whole episode in ur writting lennie we demand avi of that last scene make it asap neil and mansi awesme job

Lennie

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
awesome post lennie u always say all t !here is nothing left  for us to comment ! but still i feel kesar today came to remind her he is her kesar same kesar who always looked upon her...he cant take a step forward without her...he cant imagine world without her...same kesar she has left 10 years ago...he is not what other think of him a careless spoiled stud but a innocent sweet boy carving for love longing for friendship he cant bear the distances ...its was done to remind about their relationship ...the relationship gulaal has forgot not kesar i loved todays epi atleast kesar opened little bit good for kes-gul...
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

omg wat an episode i bang my head my pc is in problem i cant c.,lennie ur post made me to c whole episode in ur writting lennie we demand avi of that last scene make it asap neil and mansi awesme job
Hi, thanks alot

Yep, great job by Manasi and Neil and yes i have done avi's its in the creations thread Smile

-Cskluv-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

awesome post lennie u always say all t !here is nothing left  for us to comment ! but still i feel kesar today came to remind her he is her kesar same kesar who always looked upon her...he cant take a step forward without her...he cant imagine world without her...same kesar she has left 10 years ago...he is not what other think of him a careless spoiled stud but a innocent sweet boy carving for love longing for friendship he cant bear the distances ...its was done to remind about their relationship ...the relationship gulaal has forgot not kesar i loved todays epi atleast kesar opened little bit good for kes-gul...
Hey Arti

I agree he somewhat did come to remind her that he is that Kesar, he hasnt gone anywhere, remember the times we had and what we shared and were like, our lives centered around each other and so on

Gulaal is abit aware of Kesar also might be saying in terms of what she has been thinking over time with the flashback she has had and Kesar maybe seeing her as more and so on

Gulaal needs to handle this so well, that she doesnt make Kesar even more angry, coz this is a big thing for Gulaal and be in this situation and so on

Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index