Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

23rd May - You're my everything (Kes-Gul)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Kesar is still in a angry mood as he sits on his bike outside the house, the look his face is a stern one and still those eyes seek her as he looks at the door to see if she is coming out as Talli and Sudha have come out, seems like Talli has an school exam to get to as Sudha is fussing over her whilst Kesar looks to the door for Gulaal, and as she comes to wish Talli well with that yogurt thing they give for good luck i guess, Kesar revs his engine even more so we know he is doing it purposely and even Gulaal knows, and we still the tension between them and them not saying anything or even meeting each other's eyes, that engine really felt like Kesar's anger, and how its boiling inside him and so on, and Talli even says to drive carefully as it seems like he is driving awkwardly in a way

Gulaal is lost in thoughts over what has happened as she cuts vegetables, i hope she doesnt cut herself.  She flashes back to when Kesar told her he wanted her to be the head of the village and why does she do things that he doesnt want her to do etc, and with the chunar scene we get a voiceover of Poonambha saying she has seen Kesar take care of her respect and honour like a husband would... i do think Gulaal is now abit aware of how Kesar is being with her and maybe also knows why in a way

Paanbha notices that something is worrying Gulaal, but Gulaal says its nothing, and Sudha notices that things are being made and its all Raman's fave and Gulaal says i didnt think as she was cutting up things and so on and JK makes a dig saying no one remembers what her Raman likes and dislikes  and even taunts Sudha, that he is only coming back for his mum - talk about putting Sudha down even more even when Sudha tries to make something for Raman, nice to see Gulaal going over and helping Sudha despite what JK just said

Again we see Talli maybe insecure as Kesar knows its her exam but still he hasnt asked how it went and so on, and Kesar says she is doing his head in lol, and Kesar notices a man following him, probably its the one D set up to follow Kesar wherever he went and so on, to keep an eye on him

Seriously i am starting to wonder when Kesar is gonna snap at Talli, as she keeps talking and so on and Kesar is his own mood and world at this time, and he doesnt need a person doing his head in, but some things Talli says to him stands out like he doesnt care about me, its like  he is with her, but cares for something else/someone else, and is his heart/mind with someone else... and the look Kesar gives her, says it all whilst she laughs and he gets angry and walks away (nice to see Kesar pay for her bhajias lol)

Finally Talli asks him the chunar questions and we all know he says it isnt for her and she still doesnt get it and thinks he is lying and even at one point asks him who it is for, and we see the flashback Kesar has when he gave the chunar to Gulaal and Talli thinks he is lying and hiding the truth and so on, and Kesar says what truth, and what do you know and Talli even requests him to get a (similar) gift for Gulaal, as Gulaal is lonley and she hasnt got anyone to get her any gifts and so on, and Kesar is keeping quiet and even says he doesnt need to hear what he can and cant do and sternly tells her to get on the bike and lets go, each time Talli mentions Gulaal - Kesar cant take it and gets even more angry and finally leaves Talli there and rides off (Poor Talli, i did feel for her, she is innocent in a way and he just left her there and so on)

Talli on the orad walking and thinking of the chunar and so on, and somewhat crying and Kesar riding so fast and keeps flashing back to the day of the meeting and what Raman said and so on and arrives at a place and gets a drink and drinks it in one go, i know this isnt the answer but what Kesar is feeling and so on and keep thinking about what has happened, i do think he needs something to numb his pain abit, to let go abit of his tension, alcohol isnt the answer but i guess Kesar only sees this as one way to stop some of his pain and ache and so on

Talli at home telling Gul and Suds what Kesar did and so on, and Talli nearly told Gulaal what she said about Kesar should get a gift for Gulaal and so on OR was it the chunar bit as well, and Gulaal says she will speak to him and Talli says to let it go since its no use, and who knows what is going in Kesar's head and Gulaal asks her if he said something to her and Talli no but you know Kesar and Gulaal replies saying No i dont not anymore, and both Talli and Suds look at her, and Gulaal even says for some time she thought she knew him, but not anymore

Looks like Raman had his dinner with just him and his mum in a bedroom lol

Looks like Kesar headed for Gulaal's room directly as she gets a surprise when she goes to shut her door and Kesar opens it, looking like he is off his head abit and Gulaal is surprised and he asks her why in the morning did she pretend not to notice him or something and Gulaal realises he is drunk and cant believe it and ask him is he drunk and when she told him not to drink again, and does he know what he is doing and what is happening with him and Kesar says the same question back to her and Gulaal is somewhat surprised in what he wants to say and tells him to say clearly what is trying to say and why he has come to her room, and what is his problem/worry... such intense moment but Gulaal breaks that moment and tells him to leave it and goes to close the door (i do think door moment was symbolic esp as she goes to close it and he doesnt let her, and wants to enter to whatever she has closed down in in her heart and so on) and Kesar gets hold of her hand/arms and pulls her closer i think, and both look at each other - Gulaal is utter shocked and Kesar has this longing expression and painful expression and says you are my problem and your my every problem, there seems to be realization drawingon Gulaal to what is happening right now in this moment 

What a episode, more like what a last scene between Kes-Gul and so on

The precap is what Kes-Gul are, their world is so different from the ppl around them, its their own world and it was before and it still is somewhere - Kes-Gul arent your normal couple, or a typical couple in a life and, a love like that,  - its deep, its soulful and bottomless!

Once in a lifetime comes a love, so sweet, so pure, so rare

PRECAP - Kesar wants to asks so many questions, that only she has answers to and so on, and she asks what questions more like what sort of questions and Kesar replies the questions that my eyes keep asking you again and again, and that before he went to hostel his world (i cant recall what he says here, coz it was hard to hear what he was saying, something like his world or her world use to be around her and so on and then says his and hers world is different and seperate from everybody elses (or now just so apart from each other then how it was in the past) and that single tear that runs down Gulaal's face that gets to me

EDIT - I think i know what Kesar is trying to say in the precap, that his world and she was all around him in his world and with him or, and now its not like that anymore, that togetherness is no more, and that his and her world is different and seperate (from everybody elses)

Edited by Lennie - 23 May 2011 at 11:52am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklammonicaybaas-tvsmile365daysvsprettysadaf-malik.pakerum_emiskamaniivanta29dent4ugckasturihp18--Minks--pranitiNeil-fansharneil92PN_luvs_Arjun_Avatarana_AdorableTroubledeeps07A HUGE FANsaurisFallen Staranna44adinats07-Azy-whispaFallen Angel.SidraFireSafireFireeBinKuchKahe.....Poojie....*Reemz*TheBlackJaguar

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I AM OVER THE MOON...
THIS WAS LIKE MY DREAM PARTDay Dreaming

oh... its too good, specially with all the intense scene

hiii meh toh all fida fida,
i predicted this on my ff
it was like my dream part
i can not wait untill 2mx... uff

the atmosphere seems so dangerous, i feel like something serious going to happen between 2 of them, specially the storm outside, & when she closed the door, there was the thud noise of silence, me going over bord with my imagination, maybe something will happen...
OH ME ALL UP FOR THIS.

same as the other Embarrassed

this two are just fab
xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 23 May 2011 at 11:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fansharneil92AdorableTrouble.SidraLennie

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
This is the scene I was waiting for. Where they both re-connect and remind each other what they meant to one another i.e. EVERYTHING! 

As soon as Kesar took that drink, I knew something major will happen! Then we see Gulaal with her hair down...another hint that some interesting scene is awaiting us. The wind blows again and Gulaal goes to shut the window and door but Kesar barges in (imagery maybe?!). His first question is 'Why did you ignore me earlier?'. It hurts him so much! He really is like a child who craves her attention continuously. Gulaal did seem wary of his presence again when he came in...the awkwardness is there and I don't want to demean their bond (I couldn't ever) at all but the sexual tension is very visible now.

My expression was almost similar to Gulaal's when he pulled her closer. I gave out a silent gasp Embarrassed Kesar felt so vulnerable and helpless! The interesting thing was that Gulaal didn't move away at all, instead she seemed immersed in his eyes. Attraction or not, I don't know. As we all know, its impossible to define these two but I feel that Gulaal was somewhat relieved when he asked her why she doesn't give him any attention anymore, why are their worlds different?! Hence the tears. HER Kesar wants her! 

Maybe we'll see them like before. Completely in to each other without really bothering about others!

P.S. In the precap he says that he was everything to her before he went to hostel.

Edited by *Reemz* - 23 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fansharneil92BinKuchKahe.Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
edit to put on my first post - I think i know what Kesar is trying to say in the precap, that his world and she was all around him in his world and with him or, and now its not like that anymore, that togetherness is no more, and that his and her world is different and seperate (from everybody elses)

Edited by Lennie - 23 May 2011 at 11:17am
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I was waiting for your post Lennie!!Smile

I wont say anything about the rest of the episode cos you've said it all but the last scene just blew me away. It was so intense! When Kesar grabbed Gulaal  I actually gasped!Embarrassed

And I loved the fact that Gulaal didnt pull away! Tomorrow is going to be even more breathtaking! I want Kesar to tell Gulaal how he feels and i want him to talk about him and Gulaal only.  No one else!! I guess Im being selfish!

It's time Gulaal heard it from Kesars own mouth how he feels about her!

P.S. Just look at the way they are looking at each other! Ish!!Embarrassed

Edited by -Farrah- - 23 May 2011 at 11:18am
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

I AM OVER THE MOON...
THIS WAS LIKE MY DREAM PARTDay Dreaming

oh... its too good, specially with all the intense scene

hiii meh toh all fida fida,
i predicted this on my ff
it was like my dream part
i can not wait untill 2mx... uff

the atmosphere seems so dangerous, i feel like something serious going to happen between 2 of them, specially the storm outside, & when she closed the door, there was the thud noise of silence, me going over bord with my imagination, maybe something will happen...
OH ME ALL UP FOR THIS.

same as the other Embarrassed

this two are just fab
xxx

Door closing kinda meant in a way, that she wanted to lock herself up but Kesar is here at her door wanting to enter her heart in a way, to open whatever she has closed off and so on

Atmosphere was intense, and so on, and i think i heard a rustling of the a strong wind in that scene, and as she went to close the windown and so on

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vsprettysharneil92FireSafireFiree

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
OMG Lennie in your thoughts what do you thinks gonna happen next? Like tomorrows episode what do you think?
would really like to seee everyones opinion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I was waiting for your post Lennie!!Smile  Thanks

I wont say anything about the rest of the episode cos you've said it all but the last scene just blew me away. It was so intense! When Kesar grabbed Gulaal  I actually gasped!Embarrassed  Me too, i didnt expect it and it was done in a way, that was i think meant to make us gasp

And I loved the fact that Gulaal didnt pull away! Tomorrow is going to be even more breathtaking! I want Kesar to tell Gulaal how he feels and i want him to talk about him and Gulaal only.  No one else!! I guess Im being selfish!    I also do want him to talk about him and her, and how its just her for him and so on, but he does need to clear the doubts he has and so on, and he doesnt want to ever lose her

It's time Gulaal heard it from Kesars own mouth how he feels about her!   I think they both need to hear what the other thinks of them and i think Kesar is slowly showing what he is feeling, maybe he hasnt fully got it, that what he is feeling is actual love and so on

P.S. Just look at the way they are looking at each other! Ish!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index