India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My babys's project on india

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
my 7 year old Mina  did her presentation which was suppose to be about India  but this made me laugh

she told them she watches a show called Gopi   her husband is mean to her n her sister is not niceLOL
 the presentation i helped her was the national food, flag, culture n clothes Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarenyahamzanuhaNihira-fan-GayabCat-MereMahiyaa.

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
How adorable is that.

These shows are such a bad influence on children. They teach them such wrong things

Yuks

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awww, 
this show aint good for kids
will have to agree with yuks
-----

Ayesha

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Kids come up with the most weird things, I remember my niece at that same age, went to school and told them the reason why she is so tired is because her parents were forcing her to wake up at 3am to eat breakfast to fast the next all day and she needs to go to school and she is constantly tired because of this, the school phoned the house and called the parents in for a meeting, and my naughter kalakari niece wasn't even fasting (ramadaan), but the adults were, can you believe kids, sometimes they do the most weird things.

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yuks ayesha, Nafisa
i agree  with you all

but has my daughter said anything wrong she just stated a fact  Gopi is nice we know that, Aham is her husband n her is mean to her we know that n her sister is not nice we know that.

she told it as she understood it her way,  thank god  she only sees it black n white not the colors around  it   but i could not believe she talked about saathiya or shall i say GopiLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat--Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

yuks ayesha, Nafisa
i agree  with you all

but has my daughter said anything wrong she just stated a fact  Gopi is nice we know that, Aham is her husband n her is mean to her we know that n her sister is not nice we know that.

she told it as she understood it her way,  thank god  she only sees it black n white not the colors around  it   but i could not believe she talked about saathiya or shall i say GopiLOL 

am shocked myself suk
LOL

sathiya gonna go famous now ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19-Nafisa-

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

At that age group children are very perceptive to their environment and they imbibe in their social conditioning.

Their teacher is central in their life.

Hence they reveal the most amazing thoughts of their daily happenings.

~~~Says a teacher.

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by fanbidaai

yuks ayesha, Nafisa
i agree  with you all

am shocked myself suk
LOL

sathiya gonna go famous now ROFL 
its not saathiya its Gopi Wink  funny enough her teachers asked if they could watch the serial so gave them the show name LOL

-GayabCat-

Go to top