Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Creatives! DONT YOU DARE DRAG on Abhiya track! (Page 2)

Mariola Senior Member
Mariola
Mariola

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i agree with you.. please dont drag it now

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
absolutly true ...man,,,,wht the hellAngry ...i mean i watch the show for abhaya, not for the story...huh...no matter how many bloopers are there or wht ever the story is...if abhaya is there ...i am happy.
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Agreed!I am seriously tired of the drags. I want Abhiya:( i would even like sidetracks to lay down for a while. focus just on Abhay/Piya.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

Great post.
I am seriously gonna shoot someone,loool..if they dont start with their track proparly! they didnt learn from the descreasing TRPs when they shofted to dominate other tracks on the show. and here we are they show gonna end in some months!*arghh*.
I want Abhiya! proper! focused! romance! interactions!
Yes i agree with u Smile
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by peehu24

Great post.
I am seriously gonna shoot someone,loool..if they dont start with their track proparly! they didnt learn from the descreasing TRPs when they shofted to dominate other tracks on the show. and here we are they show gonna end in some months!*arghh*.
I want Abhiya! proper! focused! romance! interactions!

same here...hope it happens soon...or they r surely gonna see my FANGSAngry

Fangs! guns! stakes! Ice to freeze em! all possible things! i have seriously had it! no show is so careless on their main charcaters!AngryAngryAngry

haha you guys are awesome!LOL we should sure show them or anger proparlyOuch
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Great post. There is seriously no room for drags now. we have had it. I feel like we have waiting ever simce the beginning for a time to come to give us proper screenspace of the douErmm
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Its not supposed to be Abhiya on scripts requirment every once in a while, its suppose to be script in direction and requirment of Abhiya! Am i supposed to give lectures to proffesional creators here? what with not understanding the simple matter?

^^you know i dont know if we should laugh or cry on this. we, the simple viewers understand this balance, the creatives dontErmm
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
AMEN!
I hope their minds are on the right place this time. They are the Main characters for god sake. And everything was fine in viewership until te day they deicded to dominate forced sidetracks.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index