India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 23 May 11! (Page 7)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
"Baat karti hain" this must be the sarje trademark...he again used this sentence today, again called Niru as chukri too ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiaAbhiAniJuna04Faiza_samsujji0609

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Very true, Sujju!

It'll be a silly moment of success for me, coz they've probably being blaming him right since he became a gunda & the apology will extend only towards Chandu- Niru matter...

Its gonna be like when CR aplogised in RKAB- only for trying to make Rudra king & not for all her scheming & conniving for BR...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Haan sujji but i dnt want them to show in very last epi that all know truthOuch ...even after sarja's jail rideCry...oh man , how much poor boy will tolerate ..?Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniJuna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andromeda_kia

Very true, Sujju!

It'll be a silly moment of success for me, coz they've probably being blaming him right since he became a gunda & the apology will extend only towards Chandu- Niru matter...

Its gonna be like when CR aplogised in RKAB- only for trying to make Rudra king & not for all her scheming & conniving for BR...

Purva all the shows on Indian Telly are that way-   the showmakers and channels forget that the viewers have memory and intelligence LOL

AbhiAniandromeda_kia

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andromeda_kia

Very true, Sujju!

Hey Purva... what a surprise dear...Big smileBig smilegood to see after a long time...Hug

yes dear... i really really hope Sarja's past comes as that's the only thing which will make Susheela-Maruti blame themselves for Sarja becoming a goon... and i really wonder what's Niru's response is going to be... as she seemed confused... after a while shocked... can't really understand... maybe she's going to shout at Sarja... but will someone hear it??? or will everything clear in the end...

andromeda_kiaJuna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
sarje ki liye sirf pain and pain

lagta hain Chandu mar jake bach gayi Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@ Junadi: I know!! Its actually very demeaning, u see... we do possess a small modicum of intelligence!!

@ Sujju: Thanx, hun!  Sarju shudn't got leg shackled with such a prunes & prim miss like her. He cud've provided an annuity for her & the kid. Coz, Niru still doesn't realise her mistake of blaming Sarju!

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Haan sujji but i dnt want them to show in very last epi that all know truthOuch ...even after sarja's jail rideCry...oh man , how much poor boy will tolerate ..?Cry
yes dearSmile... he's doing everything that a female lead did not do in the show.EmbarrassedCry... he has done so much of sacrificeCryCry... i really wonder what more is in store for Sarja...Broken Heart

Between Kapil was awesome in all the scenesClapStar... totally attitude in one part.LOLBig smile... total hurt in the 2nd part CryCry& totally guilty in the 3rd partBroken Heart... between gosh his shots are beautifully picturisedDay Dreaming... last scene was too good... Heart

Darshu diii again the problem is good quality pics hamhe kahaan se milenge.OuchCry... lagta hai Kaps ko hi poonchna padega...Big smile

Juna04Faiza_sam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index