Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 23rd may 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Great analysis Misti and Why6! Loved reading it. Its like being apart from the story rather than being involved and immersed in it, and looking and analysing the characters' expressions and actions. Really like the way you guys do it.

Thanks Bholabear...Glad that you liked it.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Wonderful comments Misti with a melodramatic start but I think u leave the melodrama to the CMs LOL 
Yeh I knowWink...regarding the melodrama, I should leave it to Chunnu munnu and not spoil their expert touch.Big smile

anyway I was somehow expecting this from Dev he cant change so fast and the scene  toldthe audience that he still loves the Radhika.Liked the way Radhika goes about everything in a very confident and pratical way and shows the zombies PF family has become nodding their heads to BB and whatever she is feeding them. No wonder BB is on her high horse and does not let anyone talk or listen to any one.
Yes...that scene did tell the audience that he loves her and gave the reason why he is still fighting it...and yes change in him should not happen very quickly. The family members are really zombies, nodding to everything that the bb has said ...very strange family where no one fights, no one protests...

I am liking Mohini's role may be she will be the nemisis for her o Jee and sasuma who do not have the intelligence or perception she has but the way she talks appears silly and frivolous to them so they ignore her. but Dev always appears alert to her talk and uske kaan khade ho jate haiLOL listening to her dialogues.
Mohini is entertaining to watch...you are right because of her silliness and jealousy people do not take her seriously but she does see things that others don't and it is funny that Dev gets what she saying... Big smile

Shanti has found BB avoiding her I wont be surprised if she lands up in PB on some excuse and try to squeeze BB and she does seem to find some ways for doing that.LOL 
Shanti will definitely be upto something...won't be surprised if she lands in Purohit Bhavan. 

I think this talk will slowly lead every one to rethink specially Dev about DDG treatment. The reason why the episode seemed to end was there were lot of commercials yesterday and the time was up in fact it was 2 minutes more then the usual time. so they must have ended it abruptly.
Ah ...thanks for telling me about the commercials...well that shows that they were careless and did not pay attention to the length of the scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Misti,

Thanks for your comments not only for today but for those days when I did not comment too.Big smile

Dev is in the love trap and it is better so that there is chance for Radhika to be saved in the future.  If he keeps fighting against his feelings then he will end up doing nothing and it will be difficult for him in the future.  So Dev softening little by little is okay but definitely needed.  For realisation to happen----one/some/all of these things may have to happen---1) Rohan says his marriage with Radhika happened---biggest jolt for Dev.  2)  Radhika threatening to take serious steps if Dev does not open his mouth 3)  Some serious threat to Radhika from Rohan and Dev saves her and realises what he could have lost 4)  Everyone blaming Dev for being ready to sacrifice and spoil 3 lives in the bargain.  5)  realisation of how knowledge of only some information can be dangerous in lieu of what BB has been portraying to the outer world.  Realisation, guilt, remorse and then the emergence of a new Dev is an exclusive growth track for him.

Radhika has been amazing.  She is an extremely strong woman but pretty naive from the POV of being worldly wise.  She has realised very quickly that Dadaji has to recover too if she has to make any inroads with her KK.  With the suggestion for the Ayurveda treatment radhika has won the battle because she has forced BB to accept this treatment using Dadai's welfare as paramount.  I would like to see how radhika can now prevent BB from giving the allopathy treatment.

Just wondering what role will dadaji play once he recovers.  I would dearly love radhika to say that she did not marry rohan and she only came to help out this family.  she can repeat that she is in love with somebody, ---dadji can ask her to marry Dev and she can turn down saying that she loves someone else ---it is her KK and leave the house.  Dev can do the chasing with all the revenge scenarios set up for him.  I would want Dadaji also to support Radhika and admonish Dev for being so stubborn and abusive towards Radhika.

They can take the story in a nice way, they have loads of tracks.  Mohini is my favourite nowadays and she and her dialogues are
really very entertaining.  Viraat is going to put his mother in the wheel-chair, that day is not far off.Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..NeerjaaPutijaChalhovmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for your comments not only for today but for those days when I did not comment too.Big smile
You are welcome Radha.

Dev is in the love trap and it is better so that there is chance for Radhika to be saved in the future.  If he keeps fighting against his feelings then he will end up doing nothing and it will be difficult for him in the future.  So Dev softening little by little is okay but definitely needed. 
Yes...and self realisation should be more effective... 
 For realisation to happen----one/some/all of these things may have to happen---1) Rohan says
 his marriage with Radhika happened---biggest jolt for Dev. 
Well that will happen ...otherwise how will Dev get to know the real Rohan, the one who is selfish and self-centered...he has his blinkers on regarding Rohan...but Rohan can switch later too. I hope they keep him as grey, one who is angry now but might later change, instead of negative.
 2)  Radhika threatening to take serious steps if Dev does not open his mouth
Would prefer that she leaves...and hope this is used as a developement in Radhika...she has a tendency to be too goal oriented and not think about the larger picture and the consequences of her action.   
3)  Some serious threat to Radhika from Rohan and Dev saves her and realises what he could have lost
Yes...and opening his eyes to the reality of Rohan.
 4)  Everyone blaming Dev for being ready to sacrifice and spoil 3 lives in the bargain. 
Yes and someone standing up for Dev and showing them why he did that...my candidate is Radhika...and then she can leave.  
5)  realisation of how knowledge of only some information can be dangerous in lieu of what BB has been portraying to the outer world.  Realisation, guilt, remorse and then the emergence of a new Dev is an exclusive growth track for him.
Yes.

Radhika has been amazing.  She is an extremely strong woman but pretty naive from the POV of being worldly wise.  She has realised very quickly that Dadaji has to recover too if she has to make any inroads with her KK.  With the suggestion for the Ayurveda treatment radhika has won the battle because she has forced BB to accept this treatment using Dadai's welfare as paramount.  I would like to see how radhika can now prevent BB from giving the allopathy treatment.
Radhika is strong but again too goal oriented and one can say that she is naive. I think the writers did not show her realisation regarding Shanti (I mean Shanti hoodwinking her regarding the shagun) because if they had shown it there then they could not have shown Radhika as naive here. There she overlooked how Shanti used her and just concentrated on finding the identity of KK and here she overlooked the fact that what will happen if Rohan wakes up and refuses to support her...and just focussed on getting KK again. She has a strong belief on Kanha and thats why she is doing all this anf hopes that Dev will support her but hoping for a retribution for her...Kanha should not rush and save her...let her face the consequences and Kanha will protect her.  

Just wondering what role will dadaji play once he recovers.  I would dearly love radhika to say that she did not marry rohan and she only came to help out this family.  she can repeat that she is in love with somebody, ---dadji can ask her to marry Dev and she can turn down saying that she loves someone else ---it is her KK and leave the house.  Dev can do the chasing with all the revenge scenarios set up for him.  I would want Dadaji also to support Radhika and admonish Dev for being so stubborn and abusive towards Radhika.
Dadaji should scold him but should also understand why Dev did what he did...andyes regarding Radhika leaving.

They can take the story in a nice way, they have loads of tracks.  Mohini is my favourite nowadays and she and her dialogues are
really very entertaining.  Viraat is going to put his mother in the wheel-chair, that day is not far off.Wink 
Oh I am waiting for Virat putting the bb in the wheelchair...that will be the karmic circle.Big smile...Mihini entertains me a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariAngie12Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
 Misti loved your comments and your analysis  about the Dev,s total  u-turn just after realizing his feelings for Radhika , back to his old self ...Change can not come at once should come slowly in his attitude towards Radhika ...Yes would have liked if he would have  shown feeling bad about physically handling Radhika , when talking to his conscience ...Like this Mohini character , let her stay this way not turn her in to vicious vamp ...I was also thinking on Radha,s lines about Viraat will be the one to put his mother in the wheel chair ...You and Angie cover all the loopholes and good points with others contributing their opinions ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Misti loved your comments and your analysis  about the Dev,s total  u-turn just after realizing his feelings for Radhika , back to his old self ...Change can not come at once should come slowly in his attitude towards Radhika ...Yes would have liked if he would have  shown feeling bad about physically handling Radhika , when talking to his conscience ..
Dev has changed a bit after realising his true feelings for Radhika...earlier he was trying to convince himself that he does not love Radhika, now he has realised that he does love Radhika inspite of all that he thinks that she has done...but still thinks that he can survive without her...the next step should be acceptance of this love followed by cannot live without her...so he has taken the first step in the ladder of his developement Wink...as for him physically manhandling Radhika I hope he later breaks down when he realised what he has done.

Like this Mohini character , let her stay this way not turn her in to vicious vamp ..
Yes...and this leaves the scope open for more tracks to come out of her...

.I was also thinking on Radha,s lines about Viraat will be the one to put his mother in the wheel chair ...You and Angie cover all the loopholes and good points with others contributing their opinions ...
Thanks Neerja.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

Go to top