Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Inna wadda Kabootar... (Page 3)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmeen-M

dat cracked me upLOL... i was havin my dinner at dat tym and when he came up wid INNA WADDA KABOOTARLOL... the food in my mouth was out on the floorROFL...and i laughed like hellROFL... mama g and lucky awesome duoThumbs Up... 
u knoow what they say...laughter is good for digestion...so keep laughing!!!LOL

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

Originally posted by eveline

ROFLROFL..today's mama bhanja priceless gem...mama sitting in the middle of the dark store room...and lucky's hit...inna wadda kabootar...

and mama's bhanji behen response to luckiya takiya...kar ditta dudh ka dudh aur daaru ki daaru...Wink!!!

they come for barely a couple of minutes...still manage to make us laff..thanx guyzzThumbs Up
I agree...inna wadda kabootar...ROFLROFLdhood ka dhood aur daaru ka daaruROFLROFL...

aur yaar...Geet ne bhi kya bevakuf banaya mama ko...Mama ko hi mamu banaya...ROFL...Step 1 ke baad hi Mama bhool gaye ke voh kya batana chahate the...LOLLOLLOL
I liked that one..saw Geet in her naughty element after a looong time...was just wondering...she must have had a blast fooling mama in her growing years...LOL
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Lucky's dialogue and Mamay's response had me rolling with laughter ! Honestly these two are the best jodi in this track! ROFL

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Watched the epi quite late yesterday and when that part came I burst out laughing almost waking my daughter. ROFL

From now on I will start laughing every time I see a 'kabootar'. ROFL
ROFL..well after reading ur response...m sure i will do the same...and can u imagine the reactions i will get...when i start laffing just looking at one...ROFL
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

You know what, since I saw that scene, Lucky's line keeeps playing on my mind and I laugh like crazy everytime I remember it!

You know what esle? I actually saw the repeat at 11 pm of only that scene...! It was too funny for words..I simply looove Mamaji and Lucky! In fact, sometimes more than Maan and Geet!!
hey you are not the only one..LOL...i went back and rewatched it for the same reason...and surprisingly i still laffed out loud...and yup i agree...sometimes i love them even more than Maaneet...the mama bhanja duo have brightened soo many episodes...when even Maaneet have failed...
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ROFL

ROFLROFL..today's mama bhanja priceless gem...mama sitting in the middle of the dark store room...and lucky's hit...inna wadda kabootar...

and mama's bhanji behen response to luckiya takiya...kar ditta dudh ka dudh aur daaru ki daaru...Wink!!!

they come for barely a couple of minutes...still manage to make us laff..thanx guyzzThumbs Up
I agree...inna wadda kabootar...ROFLROFLdhood ka dhood aur daaru ka daaruROFLROFL...

aur yaar...Geet ne bhi kya bevakuf banaya mama ko...Mama ko hi mamu banaya...ROFL...Step 1 ke baad hi Mama bhool gaye ke voh kya batana chahate the...LOLLOLLOL
I liked that one..saw Geet in her naughty element after a looong time...was just wondering...she must have had a blast fooling mama in her growing years...LOL
Abhi to wait jab sab ko patha chal jaayega ke Balwant Maan hai aur Dev Maan nahin hai...to socho Mama ka kya haal hoga...bechare pehele se hi itna confused hai...ab to aur bhi confused ho jaayega...kahi Maan ko Dhood wala aur Dev ko dhobi na samaj leROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

ROFL

Abhi to wait jab sab ko patha chal jaayega ke Balwant Maan hai aur Dev Maan nahin hai...to socho Mama ka kya haal hoga...bechare pehele se hi itna confused hai...ab to aur bhi confused ho jaayega...kahi Maan ko Dhood wala aur Dev ko dhobi na samaj leROFL
ROFLROFLrofl...i m imagining mama's face...with his moustaches drooping in confusion n agitation...he will just keep walking around in circles...ha ha...doodhwala...pehle paneerwala then taxi driver and now what???? seriously looking forward to mama's latest...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index