India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

the *best* episode so far...

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i thought todayz epi ws d best epi so faar in D3...

• swayum wearing a suit den amar and bharat changd him in to a dude! he ws lukin cutte!Embarrassed

• rey choosing wt color dress is he gonna wear to d party! nd he says jus lyk films his dress color should match wit kria lol soo cuuttteee...Day Dreaming

• Vicky-Rey-Nilesh scene... it ws sooo funny wen vicky touches nilesh it kinda sparks fire or sumthng... lol..LOL. den vicky-nilesh wit d bag...

• nd neha she ws lukin hawwt... wen vicky sees neha d reaction ws aweeessooommmeee nd he thnks of dropping into a swimming pool...lolROFL

• nd finally d precap: wt d hell iz rey doing behind d bushes...lol..it seriously lukd wrong...lolLOL

overall it ws realllyyy entertaining nd  a cute epi... nd cnt wait till 2morro...Big smile

wt did u guyz thought todayz epi???

Edited by Tabzy - 23 May 2011 at 10:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xmadhurya_ch..-Niru-..CoffeeAddict.Anamika.ThamesriverradtleeseunggiloveMariaa.SG.Nabi.brainychild92yipee

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Didn't See the episode yet buuut it seems soo good Heart
very excited noow Big smile
Running To Watch It LOL

Thaanks Yaar , you've given me a brief Taaste of the episodeWink
Hheheh LOL
Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
no prblm.. yh gooo wtch it nooowww!!
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
the level of this show is going high amazingly!
.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
It was awesome..Approve
Loved Rey, Vicky and Nilesh scene the most..
That was too funny..ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictradt

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabzy

i thought todayz epi ws d best epi so faar in D3...

• swayum wearing a suit den amar and bharat changd him in to a dude! he ws lukin cutte!Embarrassed
I liked the suit!! LOL But I agree what Bharat and Amar that the second outfit was so much more "Swayam" He looked adorable!
  • rey choosing wt color dress is he gonna wear to d party! nd he says jus lyk films his dress color should match wit kria lol soo cuuttteee...Day Dreaming
Adorable! Heheh! But regardless I wish there was a fighting scene! Like the fire exit one where they were arguing. Maybe Kria gets drunk! And Rey doesn't take her home because she's scared of her mother! ...Yeah I have an overworking imagination.
  • Vicky-Rey-Nilesh scene... it ws sooo funny wen vicky touches nilesh it kinda sparks fire or sumthng... lol..LOL. den vicky-nilesh wit d bag...
Vikki is too cute! I loved how Rey was like Even I'm suspicious at times! He gives me all of his attention all the time! Shocked hehe! 

• nd neha she ws lukin hawwt... wen vicky sees neha d reaction ws aweeessooommmeee nd he thnks of dropping into a swimming pool...lolROFL
Neha looked sooo hot! Reminded me of Alisha's outfit in the "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" song in DID. And because of the swimming pool thing, I think the Sawaariya dance thing is also Vikki? I keep watching the promo again and again and it looks just like him!!! I hope so!

nd finally d precap: wt d hell iz rey doing behind d bushes...lol..it seriously lukd wrong...lolLOL

I think his zipper got stuck LOL And the best part was Bharat's expression. He's like "tisk tisk...cheee! nasty boy!" LOL 
overall it ws realllyyy entertaining nd  a cute epi... nd cnt wait till 2morro...Big smile

wt did u guyz thought todayz epi???

So one thing I'm sort of confused about is that Sharon is going to be putting in the stuff inside of the punch ( I knew someone was going to do this! Reminds me of Miley Jab Hum Tum-Dil Mill Gaye Mega Episode), then how can she be THAT close to Swayam? I mean, it looked like SHE was drunk...How can she be drunk if she's the one that put it in there? Hmm...But Neha looks drunk for sure. Poor girl! RDX ke badle, Vikki mil gaya!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Niru-..100littledevilsCoffeeAddict

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

So one thing I'm sort of confused about is that Sharon is going to be putting in the stuff inside of the punch ( I knew someone was going to do this! Reminds me of Miley Jab Hum Tum-Dil Mill Gaye Mega Episode), then how can she be THAT close to Swayam? I mean, it looked like SHE was drunk...How can she be drunk if she's the one that put it in there? Hmm...But Neha looks drunk for sure. Poor girl! RDX ke badle, Vikki mil gaya!

i thnk dey all drink it mistakenly inc. the dazzlers...Wink
..-Niru-.. Goldie
..-Niru-..
..-Niru-..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
trullly !!
S U P E R B !!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index