Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

roothna manana... & pachtana.. (Page 4)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

In the 2nd part when they r packing their bage... I felt that they r leaving so soon... but no... they r just going for shopping... when r they going to leave...

i too thought the same yaar...was so relieved but woh log toh shopping par jaane ki taiyari kar rahe the...OuchOuchOuch but aaj Papita ne kam nahi pakaya...ufff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00saru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by sameera_naksh

Originally posted by beautiful16

m so despo to c naksh smile... kab puri tarah khush dikhenge ye log??? Confused
ab toh babli ko bhi pata chal gaya pata nhi woh aur kitni ghee daalegi akshara ke dukh par...AngryAngry
Are kahin Bindiya ko bhi apne MC k darr satane lagega

she is not of that type yaar... she wont fear for that... she'll feel happy that she is better than akshara in dis... but atleast bindiya's being an elder should understand d situation n leave from der... but I dont think she of that kind...
bindiya is not elder isiliye woh akshara ko bhabhi bulaati hai woh kisi bhi angle se akshara ki badi nhi hai character me bhi...Dead

sorry yaar typing mistake... I was about to say about bindiya's mother... bindiya mother being elder one she should understand naa... but she wont...
-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

In the 2nd part when they r packing their bage... I felt that they r leaving so soon... but no... they r just going for shopping... when r they going to leave...

LOL haan mujhe bhi yehi laga... par popat kiya dono hoshiyaro ne...Ouch

haa today complete episode was boring... along with irritating precap... today naitik also became like akshi in underatanding others... I felt he is behaving like akshi when he is consoling her...
no im happy he reacted like that,if he doesn't be with her and gives her wrong adive that would cause more porbs...n the way he said come on bhabhi when varsha said thank you,she realised what a gem akshi hasEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00saru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

i too thought the same yaar...was so relieved but woh log toh shopping par jaane ki taiyari kar rahe the...OuchOuchOuch but aaj Papita ne kam nahi pakaya...ufff
arey bahu kiski hai uska toh pakaana banta hi hai na...OuchLOL
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_

n d worst part is precap yaar... that stupid bindiya has heard about MC... I didn't like her knowing about this...
but ek taraf se accha hi hai varna hamesha nonsense ques puchti rahegi aap kab bacche plan karenge aapko bacche toh pasand hai na paagal kaiki...Censored

questions chod abhi dono maa beti jeena haraam karenge aksh ka... isiliye toh padhare hai hatele log...Angry

yeh gunwati ehen ka kuch karo yaar... AngryAngryAngry despo maa hai bilkul..har waqt 'yeh toh kuch bhi nahi meri beti isse achcha kar sakti hai;...Ouch ab bolo use MC par bhi bolne, 'yeh toh kuch nahi, meri bindiya isse achcha MC kar sakti hai hai'...LOL LOL saare gun hai meri Bindiya mein...naam hai mera gunwanti n gun saare meri beti mein...LOL
haha so true,now does bindiya have the decency to care and leave,making others life a misery

last time too she did the same.. Angry Angry Angry hate her like anything...is baar bhi gaaliyaan khaake hi jayegi...Angry kal bhi yeh drama chalega...
aaj Varsha ka natak samajh mein nahi aaya...aaj Ananya ko chheen li n then kal laake bed par rakhdi...whats this..?? use bolo apne mein khush rahe...Akshara ke liye Naitik is there...he will sambhalofy her...why so much into Ananya yaar..?? i am getting bored...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zaara-.saru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Originally posted by sameera_naksh

m so despo to c naksh smile... kab puri tarah khush dikhenge ye log??? Confused
ab toh babli ko bhi pata chal gaya pata nhi woh aur kitni ghee daalegi akshara ke dukh par...AngryAngry
Are kahin Bindiya ko bhi apne MC k darr satane lagega

she is not of that type yaar... she wont fear for that... she'll feel happy that she is better than akshara in dis... but atleast bindiya's being an elder should understand d situation n leave from der... but I dont think she of that kind...
bindiya is not elder isiliye woh akshara ko bhabhi bulaati hai woh kisi bhi angle se akshara ki badi nhi hai character me bhi...Dead

sorry yaar typing mistake... I was about to say about bindiya's mother... bindiya mother being elder one she should understand naa... but she wont...
woh toh apni beti se bhi gayi guzri hai woh kya kisiko samjhegi...Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

aja naithik nay kitna acha samajaya na akshara ko
-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

yes i thought so too,she doesnt like 6 months at all,she is way bigger than varsha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index