roothna manana... & pachtana.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saru.g

she is not of that type yaar... she wont fear for that... she'll feel happy that she is better than akshara in dis... but atleast bindiya's being an elder should understand d situation n leave from der... but I dont think she of that kind...
bindiya is not elder isiliye woh akshara ko bhabhi bulaati hai woh kisi bhi angle se akshara ki badi nhi hai character me bhi...🤢
Originally posted by beautiful16

😆 haan mujhe bhi yehi laga... par popat kiya dono hoshiyaro ne...

haa today complete episode was boring... along with irritating precap... today naitik also became like akshi in underatanding others... I felt he is behaving like akshi when he is consoling her...
Originally posted by Tafseer

yeh gunwati ehen ka kuch karo yaar... 😡😡😡 despo maa hai bilkul..har waqt 'yeh toh kuch bhi nahi meri beti isse achcha kar sakti hai;... ab bolo use MC par bhi bolne, 'yeh toh kuch nahi, meri bindiya isse achcha MC kar sakti hai hai'...😆 😆 saare gun hai meri Bindiya mein...naam hai mera gunwanti n gun saare meri beti mein...😆
haha so true,now does bindiya have the decency to care and leave,making others life a misery

yeh gunwati ehen ka kuch karo yaar... 😡😡😡 despo maa hai bilkul..har waqt 'yeh toh kuch bhi nahi meri beti isse achcha kar sakti hai;... ab bolo use MC par bhi bolne, 'yeh toh kuch nahi, meri bindiya isse achcha MC kar sakti hai hai'...😆 😆 saare gun hai meri Bindiya mein...naam hai mera gunwanti n gun saare meri beti mein...😆
arey taffy is dialouge ka dubaara yaad mat dilaana kaan pak gayi hai meri ise sun sunke...

In the 2nd part when they r packing their bage... I felt that they r leaving so soon... but no... they r just going for shopping... when r they going to leave...

i too thought the same yaar...was so relieved but woh log toh shopping par jaane ki taiyari kar rahe the... but aaj Papita ne kam nahi pakaya...ufff
Originally posted by saman.17

bindiya is not elder isiliye woh akshara ko bhabhi bulaati hai woh kisi bhi angle se akshara ki badi nhi hai character me bhi...🤢

sorry yaar typing mistake... I was about to say about bindiya's mother... bindiya mother being elder one she should understand naa... but she wont...

haa today complete episode was boring... along with irritating precap... today naitik also became like akshi in underatanding others... I felt he is behaving like akshi when he is consoling her...
no im happy he reacted like that,if he doesn't be with her and gives her wrong adive that would cause more porbs...n the way he said come on bhabhi when varsha said thank you,she realised what a gem akshi has😳

i too thought the same yaar...was so relieved but woh log toh shopping par jaane ki taiyari kar rahe the... but aaj Papita ne kam nahi pakaya...ufff
arey bahu kiski hai uska toh pakaana banta hi hai na...😆
Originally posted by _naksh_

haha so true,now does bindiya have the decency to care and leave,making others life a misery

last time too she did the same.. 😡 😡 😡 hate her like anything...is baar bhi gaaliyaan khaake hi jayegi...😡 kal bhi yeh drama chalega...
aaj Varsha ka natak samajh mein nahi aaya...aaj Ananya ko chheen li n then kal laake bed par rakhdi...whats this..?? use bolo apne mein khush rahe...Akshara ke liye Naitik is there...he will sambhalofy her...why so much into Ananya yaar..?? i am getting bored...😕

sorry yaar typing mistake... I was about to say about bindiya's mother... bindiya mother being elder one she should understand naa... but she wont...
woh toh apni beti se bhi gayi guzri hai woh kya kisiko samjhegi...🤬