Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

the worst character in kmh2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
today i was thinking that which character is the worst in kmh2?i thought a lot.        abt singhania i like one thing they show what they hav in heart.mikhail kumud never showed fake luv to arjun n rudra (the actor made his role clapworthyClap)was wicked but sumwhere he had heart too. i luved his character in many ways.. may b he used arjun for his selfish motives but still he did it with honesty.
         arohi father n taaya ji were wrong but still due to generation gap n not being so close to arohi we an understand their behaviour. it was unjustified but still we can relate to it.
      now abt the chachu when we go in deep he was arohi best frd. arohi luved him so much. on the card too he wrote chachu the dearest person of the world. there was not generation gap btw them there was no lack of communication btw them. arohi used to luv him more than enough. seeing the luv btw them i wished to hav a chachu lyk him but what chachu did in the tym of need?we judge ppl in worst tym.at start of the school we hear that a friend in need is a frd indeed. when arohi needed her chachu the most chachu not only became against her in milliseconds but also broke her completely saying all that crap(u r dhaaba on our family n many other abusive words).i agree he was not behind the fire thing but his arohi was in the building n he was shouting on his officers n acting lyk a coward.i really hated to see him lyk a coward. i know arohi will forgive him but sumtym somethings r not to be forgiven.we cannot say sorry after murdering a person. we cannot say sorry after breking someone heart.sometym mistakes r too big that sorry doesnot work n in rajveer case its the same.rajveer character is the character which i hated most. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the worst character in kmh2" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myviewprem

IF-Rockerz

myviewprem

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I agree actually all ullus are so artificial they change colors according to situation

Singahnaia's are better, they show outside what they are really

Mikhael and Kumud hate Arjun openly

RPS also sometimes shows anger and favourtism against Arjun openly- so Arjun has no illusion about his family intentions

wonder if in end rps will accept arjun open heartedly or will just go to jail

but Ahluwaliah's change color faster than an chameleon- just dislike them and their fake family togetherness

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
agree n i h8 all ullus xcept sanchit n lovedeep

stranger11

Goldie

stranger11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
totally agree!...honestly the changin personalities of chacho really irritated me

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Chachu to aise rang badal rahe the ke aisa lag raha tha he was trying to camouflage himself according to the situation! ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.