Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

23rd May WU, Pihu vs Bhouji -"The War Begins" (Page 7)

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update Nandu... So ODB is going to have a very emotional final week,  it will be a pleasure watching Ashish give his final performanesClap.
This is the first indian serial that I have watched from begining to end, and am sad that it is  coming to end this wayCry.  But I  hope to continue visiting the forum for some great FF's, VM's and great discussions.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisUmIbrahimSidda8Vistaa-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hey NilaSmile

How are you doing? Having talked with you in a while...I just popped in for a minute to check pm and here you areBig smile

As for the show, I have made my peace with the fact that Arpita is dead and pretty soon Avi may die.

Don't even want to think of Pihu or Dev,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks nandini for the update.

Thank you very much all who have been updating...ClapThumbs Up..Clap

shall miss you all...hopefully we continue to meet occasionally even after GKD ends...For me too this has been one serial that i have watched from beginning to end without missing an epi. Most serials one loses interest after a while or else its okay to miss an epi or two as one is able to figure out most of the stuff as nothing much happens..

But GKD has been different in that it has been fast paced even if it has been full of bloopers at times and has kept us all hooked.

I also hate sad endings and would love a happy ending but that seems unlikely to me at this stage.

So lets all enjoy the last week and hope for some more interesting stuff from Ashish, Tanvi, Nivedita and all others from the GKD team...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

hi all me just com n go,
@rubal 'achi baat' tb says its nice ending 4 gkd ,
N abot ur pprob try one thing, uncheck the ''email notify me ''pot b4 posting comment ok,
Me going now
Byeee
Prashu,priyaa,ruby,
Love u ,tc,
N priya v ill talk tomorrow.
What she mean by nice ending?
Is it a perfect ending for the story in their POV?
Me doubt now what kinda ending it could be.
Few hours back whenPriya in CC said that ending will be a happy one.
Nice ending doesn't mean haapy one .Isn't it?
Hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it would be Avita in the end with SR and nanne munne bal gopal.WinkBig smile
But thinking it could be anything , may be sad end too, where Avi lost his father , brother, wife(if CV's show that Arpi dead , then), now his  mother. hope then Bj ,  me afraid then himself in the endOuch
If this happens(In AP, in some factionists families wiped just like this duty enemity between the families) then CB's prediction will become true. Sorry CB this time i wish ur prediction become wrong for the sake of GKDians.Me dont think Avi dont deserve any kinda death in the end, except jail for some years.
When he asked Tanmay  to promise him to love , care and look after her till the end,me doubted him as if his wish before he die.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thank's Nandu for the update. I'm happy that Pihu is fighting BJ, though I hoped that Arpi could do the same. Pihu is very smart faking that she is not feeling well because Avi won't tolerate anything against his Arpi. That BJ is a witch, because of her Ammaji dies, this guilt should kill her. I feel so sorry for Ammaji, she didn't deserve a death like this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandinichistaBenNevis-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Howmany of u seen Dev talking to Pihu at haweli?
Didn't u think , BJ kept him in haweli and he is just out , then met Pihu, doesnt he think where he was kept all these days?
its funny he was telling as if he travelled long and couldn't get it where he was all these days?!!!!!!
PJ didn't blind fold him and didn't taken anywhere to drop him na.
Still Cv's not forgetting to show bloopers.
Dev said that before some one watches them they should leave haweli.
Kya lagtha hai iss haweli ke dhek ke?hun!!!
So many men around the haweli and  maids too , then how can  he thinks (being a lawyer)that he can run away like in the mela, gup chup se?WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
BYW , how would Pihu knows that Avi worships Bj like Goddess?Tongue
Since she been to haweli she never seen Avi praising BJ infront of her.
Only Arpi knows howmuch Avi respects and listens to BJ's each and every word before she fall from terrace.
This is one more proof Madam PP ji , she is definitely Arpita hi hai.WinkLOL

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanx Nandu...love you too...so finally Pihu Arpi fiasco cleared...so now its war b/w Pihu and Bhouji...lets wait and watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index