Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

23rd May WU, Pihu vs Bhouji -"The War Begins" (Page 12)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Originally posted by swamini5

hhmm

I still don't understand how come he still says she is Arpita

Yesterday he said "mera dil kheta hai ye arpita  hai"

were is the Soul connection CB??

He cannot recognise his LOve???

hey swaminiSmile

he isnt on a normal mood  that he cud think normally 

if his mood was normal he cud recognize his love certainly...pihu dosnt have any sense of  him

jst want to help him cos of humanity & no more ...

but if she ll fall in love with avi  what a lucky gal she ll na
?Embarrassed

Hey SaraBig smile
@red

Avi was the man always goes by his heart .me dont think he was wrong.
He lost her once and not in a mood to think, but me sure his heart telling him its his Arpi , then its only Arpi.
Then why did Pihu behaving as if she is stranger and fall in love with Dev?
Here me think CV's lost their mind. I thought they brought Dev as helping hand for her and Avi mistake their friendship as it does happens some times in real life , ppl quite often mistaken Like as Love. I thought their Friendship Put Avi's faith and his love for her.
But Me still think that Arpi had memory loss and the dead body brought to haweli is Pihu's.
But it will be funny if she gets her memory back after she get unconscious again with the fire  in that kitchen.
I think the CV's wanted her memory in different way, but they r in such hurry in wrap up, they want to kill Ammaji's character too made them to show this murder attempt though it was planned to kill Pihu.
Falling in Love with one and then again falling in love with another one (when the loved one alive or still in relation)it really seems ugly, though the latter one is much more better than the first one.
How can one falls in love with two persons at same time?
If she falls in love with love with Avi, then Dev must be her friend.
But i really dont like to see Pihu falls in love with Dev, rather i preferred to watch some how its Arpi with memory loss and then she got her memory back and stayed with Avi as he is her real love.Wink

Edited by BenNevis - 24 May 2011 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandini

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
This is the third time Bj's attempt to kill Arpi.
First its water, then earth/air (as she falls), now it will be fire.Wink
First one Arpi unknown about it thought its her dad's plan.
Second one she expected help from Bj thinking that she is her "Didi" and later realised she is betrayed.
Now the third one makes Arpi to take revenge or Punish BJ.Wink
As some one commented , i think its CB, as im also felt that the hand who was litting the light to the gas burner, me felt its a hand of maid.
As the hand wont wear any rings as Tanvi wears two rings one on index finger, the other on the little finger.
But me guessing Arpi was saved by Avi as the pre cap shows , he pulled some one from fires, then he tried to save ammaji but he was shocked.
If the Cv's wont bring her memory back then it would be Pihu, or if they want to show her as Arpi in disguise in the end , still there r 2 possibilities , but its very interesting what the end the Cv's planned for .Wink
Now im all prepared for what ever ending they would show.
So just making fun of the last moments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Nandu.nice epi Hug

the other day with u & cb, when i was discussing abt epiLOL, i had asked someone, is Bidesia goneROFL, or her role is over or she is now good womanROFL...means that spy lady didn't chnge at all ...

in fb i saw 1 pic ROFLROFL, ammaji with all black make up on her face & sariROFL & bj is trying to kiss her ROFL, nice pic it was posted by tanviROFL

& these days bj & pj face colours r always gone flyingDancingDay DreamingParty...LOL

so she is Pihu only Disapprove, & now Dev is helping in her mission too...good that after her work is over, she didn't go awayClap.but poor avi is in a big shock later Broken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCryBroken HeartBroken HeartCry

if same cleverness arpi had shown that time thenOuch...she would have been alive by then Embarrassed...arpi was bit bold only before her marriage Cool, when she told snake avi's full name front of him Day Dreaming

so ammaji's end is thr in today's epi may beOuch.all cause of bjAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

sorry for late commenting nanduHug, as it was long weekend, we had friends visiting our place, had gone out a whole day with familyEmbarrassed, with all this tiredness, i was sleeping earlySleepy...but this week., i will come at ur day timeUnhappy, can't comment on night time..as hubby is working at night, so he needs to sleep peacefullyEmbarrassed.& my tik tik of pc keyboardLOL, will not allow him  & it will make him all Angry...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index