India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

23rd May WU, Pihu vs Bhouji -"The War Begins"

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hello AllHug Welcome to Today's Written Updates.

(Its the last week of GKD as the show wud end on Friday. Cant tell u All how it feels to post this update todayCry. From next week, there wud be no written Updates hereCry but hope we all wud stay connected ...AlwaysApprove A lil cute girl of this forum told me that We must never postpone our feelings for tomorrow as u never know. So here is wat I feel for All of u ...Love u All lottts) Hug HugHug

The scene opens with Avi dressing his wounds in his room. Pihu enters and thinks, I thought this man was faulty but he's so innocent. She comes and sits next to Avi, takes the bandage from his hands n starts the dressing. She asks him to call a doctor but Avi says that it's a minio wound n he doesn't want to disturb Bj n Ammaji by making an issue of this.

Avi says 'If Naatte didn't do this with ur Krantilal's family then who cud it be behind all this n why wud he want to hurt me n my family. Pihu thinks that ..I know its Bj behind all this but I cant tell u anything now as u worship her like a Goddess. Once I have the evidences with me, I wud tell u all. (Thats a grt decession sweetieeClap Wish Arpi cud do thisCry)

Pj comes running to Bj and says that Naatte Thakur is been arrested n am scared that now he wud refuse that he was not behing all this. And then Bhaiyyaji wud be after our life. Bj tells Pj to keep his head cool and release Dev. Pj asks why n she says that, Sometimes to trap the big fishes, we need to use the small fishes as their food. Pj runs at her orders. (Bj-Pj ki to band bajni shuru ho gayee) LOL

The goons release Dev and ask him to run away from here. Dev asks 'Why had u kept me here like this ? The goon shouts at him n says 'Don open ur mouth n just run away. Don u even dare tell anyone abt this place or wat happened with u. Dev goes away.

Pihu is taking off the clothes in the courtyard and Dev comes n touches her from back. Pihu turns and is surprised to see Dev. She becomes extremely happy to see him. Pihu throws the clothes and hugs Dev tight (how much I hated the scene)Dead She asks Dev howcome he's here. Dev replies that some men had tied and kept him in a room. Suddenly they came n released him. He asks Pihu, .. What are u doing in this haveli ?? Lets go away from here bfr that gunga Avi comes. Pihu says '.I thought ur dead n came here to avenge againstr Avdesh Singh Thakur but came here n realized that he's innocent. I cant leave this place now as there is a dirty game going on against him in this haveli. Dev says'We don't need to bother abt any games. That's none of our business. Lets rush from here. PIhu says 'I cant run as I need to know who is troubling my family n why. But I wud need ur support in all this. Dev agrees n bids her n leaves.

Pihu turns back to see Bj standing behind her. Bj says 'So this is ur real face. U came here to destroy this house. I wud teach u a lesson. Bj raises her hand to slap Pihu but Pihu holds her hands in anger. She refuses to leave the haveli and challenges Bj instead. Bj says 'I'l bareface u bfr Babuaji and then he himself wud throw u out of this haveli. She grabs Pihu n pulls her.

Break

Bj pushes Pihu on Avi's feets, who is worshipping at the Hanumanji temple. Avi is shocked to see this n picks up Pihu. He asks Bj wat all this is. Bj says'. This girl has been betraying u. She is Pihu n I just now caught her with tht Lawyer. They both were hugging each other. Pihu interferes n says ' Didi why are u after me. Since the day I entered the haveli, ur insulting me. I am Arpi but if u don't like me staying here then I shall leave this haveli n go but for God's sake don defame me. Bj gets angry n shouts 'See Babuaji wat Nautanki this girl is doing. Its all her drama n she's trying to trap u in it. She's Pihu.

Pihu sees Avi getting influenced by Bj and she pretends to be loosing her senses. She rests on Avi's shoulders n Avi holds her. (How clever this girl is)Wink Avi gets worried to see Pihu like this n shouts at Bj. Says'.Thats it Bhouji. Please stop abusing my Arpi. Ur crossing ur limits now. Ofcourse she's my Arpi n my heart says me so (that's wat even I am surprised. How can a lover not recognize his Love)Confused I've been noticing that u are after her since the day she has returned but if I ever fing u abusing or disturbing her again then I shall forget that ur my Bhouji. (Wooopppieee Love u Avi)Dancing

Bj is standing colourless n shocked n Avi takes Pihu in his arms and leaves the place. Bj looks at them n says to herself, U silly girl, U don know who I am. Soon I wud bareface u and ur dirty games.

Break

Avi gets Pihu to the room n rests her on the bed. He orders her to take rest and apologises for wat Bj told abt her. He says her that Bj has been looking after the haveli n him so well and she can never think evil abt anyone. So let Pihu not take her words to heart and forgive. He has got his Arpi back with much difficulty n now he wud not let anything happen to her.   Pihu thinks 'I shud be the one to apologise u for betraying n playing with ur emotions. I am Pihu but pretending as Arpi. But am doing this with a purpose n soon u wud know it.

Pihu says that she wants to go near Ammaji n look if she needs something. She leaves n Avi looks at her with love. (Poor boy, wat'l happen when he wud realize facts)CryCry

Break

Pihu comes to Ammaji's room n starts pressing her legs. Ammaji is very happy with her and asks her for a favour. She says 'Avi's dad's death anniversary is tomorrow n I want u to cook the food for all. Avi was very adorable to his dad n if U cook the food then his soul wud rest in peace.

Pihu agrees with a smile n Bidesia runs from there with an evil face. She comes to Bj and tells her all. Says that U had been doing this for all these years n now Ammaji gave the responsibility to chutki bahu. (I had been wondering howcome this lady spy is passive for all these days '.there she is) Evil Smile

Bj says '. Am thinking I shud make u rich. Bidesia asks how. Bj says 'If she's doing her work then u too do ur work. Let her go n cook but bfr she enters the kitchen, u switch the gas on. I want to see the girl burning n dying. (Oh God ' wat a bloodthirsty woman)ShockedAngryAngry

Bidesia says that she's scared but Bj tells that she wud give her so much money for the work that she wud never have to work as a maid again for the rest of her life. Greedy Bidesia agrees to the offer and leaves. Bj gives an evil smile and says '.Now u wud get the lesson for chasing me. Ur end is here Pihu. Angry

Precap

Videsia comes to the kitchen and turns the gas on. Pihu  puts on the gas (though her face is not shown in the precap). Ammaji is sitting in the kitchen, bfr the gas, in her wheelchair. And the kitchen explodes. There is flames everywhere and Bj n Videsia come running to see. Avi too comes there in shock n looks into the kitchen, crying madly.OuchCry

Edited by _nandini - 23 May 2011 at 10:35am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittsc19mauvemaszNVBGKYcoolguy3Kalitondra--Lalz--msmarplechistacaptkirk-sia-AbhiAniice _girlBenNevissireesha76UmIbrahimRoarkVistaa...Binny...EAREYEyoga23priya-Prashu-Dreamygal301chatterboxRoshni.niveditharemosalsa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
what did i tell this girl is not arpita

koi sunta hi nahi meri 

hehe

nandu good to see update and ya sad next week no updates  but well

til the show ends we enjoy

bahuji has got more evil and now we know how  ammaji dies

so dev is holding on to pihu's plan

i did like pihu  twisting bahuji's arms

someone else has to find bahuji's truth is not what we bargained for  but  oh well

sow where are u 
see here is the proof that girl is not arpita she is pihu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevis

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thnks a lottt

Nandu di...

Love ya too...Aree we will be in touch here

Vil too miss fabulous updatesEmbarrassedCryCryCryCry

M telling all of you...After GKD ends too...All shld come hereWink

Pihu to the rescueLOL Scary precap ya!! This means in that blast..Ammaji will die...

So..Its true..Tragic endingCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by prash_t - 23 May 2011 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista_nandiniBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
ya   that is accidental death   it seems

bahuji wants to get rid of pihu but by mistake she ends up ammajis life

poor ammaji

butwhat a blast

i think  if u look closely  bahuji is panicking and making more mistakes now

coolguy3chista_nandiniBenNevis

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
To get rid of Pihu.at any cost she is ending up doing grave mistakes without thinking twice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevis

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thanks dear nandu Hug

oh  god what a cruel woman she isDead

as sow said bahuji wud kill ammaji ha?but  indirectly ...

my heart go out  for avi...poor boy  what  a painful  & bitter  destiny  he hasCry

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevis-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thats why i was feelin more sad for avdesh  as he wud suffer another heartbreak  and today i liked  that he said hum bhool jayenge ki aap hamri bahuji ho

it is tragic ending  but i do wish we get to see who the  narrator was in the end  u know that flashback theory

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandinichistaBenNevis-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 Luv you back NandiniHugBig smile

CB, humne to bohat pehle hi aapki satbudhdhi ke aage ghutne tek diye the Smileaur maan liya tha ki yeh Arpita nahin hai...Ouch Aap to mahaan hain...LOLLOL

Yes, it will be strange not checking for updates every five minutes from next week onwards...but no worries, at least we have made good friends.

Poor, poor Avi...he has had nothing but sorrow in his life except for those short months when Arpita was in his life...CryCry

Just when I think BJ has reached the pinnacle of evil, she goes ahead and proves me wrongAngry

Poor Ammaji, ...may she rest in peace.Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gemstone08coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index