India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 23rd, 2011 Written Update (Page 7)

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Awww the shopping scene was so nice - just like husband and wife should be with each other. I liked how Guddu leaned into Runjhun when he asked her to speak up to the seller. Runjhun is so considerate and here we see Guddu not understanding her forgiving nature again but he didnt make a scene about it today. i real laugh at when Guddu took the purse from Runjhun.
God Guddu tried really hard to not answer back those guys but i am sorry i would have cuffed them down - they were asking for it.
And Jabbo the jerk didn't believe Devi - how sad this poor child is scared and confused. Boy this really shows you 'when you dont hear you will feel.'
I wonder if Devi will challenge Jabbu now? 
Thank you very much for the update wafah.

Edited by kittykisser - 23 May 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sofeajanPleiadesuzeeljcruzEtna_DiaJulie0001gardesInfofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

JP, if G takes R to Munni's bar, I will smash a cheap desi daru ki bottle on his head!

Cliched would be nadi kinaare, bhutta, icecream and a chick flick (after seeing him carry the purse).

Maybe to see his Amma who is in Kanpur hospital.  

I want the CVs to surprise me with something unique.

Gardes,

So was the hindi translation right on Z TV?

Does he say after the mobile store

"Let's now go shopping for me?" (okay Guddu is still all about himself?)

Also, does he say that he already decided "that nothing would ruin this day today." (THAT IS SO FREAKING SWEET)

I LOVE the smile he gave her. C'mon Gardes, you have to melt in this sweetness a little. Guddu was all grins today.

I don't care where they go as long as it is not Jabbu's Love Stack Of Hay ROFL

Edited by jpalagrawal - 23 May 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07sofeajanPleiadesuzeeDhanujpEtna_Diarani2007gardesOmaRamdassInfofan

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed this epi.
The best was R and G  shopping scence.
Looking forward to more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

What an episode, Just Great !!

My thoughts from Today's episode...

Today many things were reflections !! ( both positives & negatives ) Looks like this week will may a big change in GUDDU & Runhjun life.

Few days back when kukkan asked jabbu if he made that girl Mother when devi's ph was ringing. Today it became the Reflection of that.

VP said that GUDDU's prob is ONLY his anger, but that the shopping mall he controlled his anger. Which means that's he has over come his weekness ( R said that & which is true as he was not anger after today's fight )

Last week kukkan said to GUDDU that GUDDU never does unfair things & see unfair things happening, I am sure that he would be helping alone with runhjun for devi & jaboo issue, Cas what jaboo is doing is Very Unfair.

Today the goons telling G&R are wrong pair & he married R in a wrong way & GUDDU telling that he is not a fool to make the same mistake again & again.

When Jabbu reminded GUDDU about the challenge & we see that GUDDU was upset not happy. Today Jabbu telling to devi that GUDDU would leave Runhjun, I am sure that he will not be happy when jabbu reminds GUDDU & telling him that he needs to leave Runhjun ( I feel that GUDDU Should give one tight slap to jabbu )

Few days back Runhjun was telling that devi is her little sister & she loves her a lot. Today jabbu saying to devi Runhjun sister & devi worry for Runhjun when she heard about the challenge

My Wild Guess - May be GUDDU will take Runhjun to show who is Neelu.

In the last week fight Neelu's topic was cut off my GUDDU. As he is changing he was wants to show that he is right. maybe :)

My theory for Neelu - Remember once GUDDU save a little boy while returning from temple. Maybe Neelu is also someone very similar & he helps her & takes care for her. Also Once kukkan said to R that GUDDU has done a lot for help for them, so I am thinking of this Neelu may be kukkan sister.

Well, finally the days are counting for the challenge. For past fees days GUDDU keeps telling him that he would WIN the challenge. But I feel that when Once GUDDU knows from jabbu that after he wins he needs to leave Runhjun, then he would start thinking.

I thinking Runhjun has to cry aloud that GUDDU may leave her forever. GUDDU should come to Runhjun tell that " I Lose & U Win "
As we all know that GUDDU can't see Runhjun crying.

Came late from work, So posted later :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesAginaya69Etna_DiaJulie0001Infofan

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Well I just wish if GUDDU does all what he said to Runhjun after stepping out of the temple.

" Runjhun says that she was thinking of going at the ganges riverside too to pay her respects. She asks if he wants to come. Guddu says sure. He says they can sit there and eat grilled corn, and talk about sweet nonsense. Then there is a film theater nearby too. He says he can take her to see a romantic film " ( taken from April 15 update :)

That's a treat !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PleiadesAginaya69Etna_DiaInfofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

You shouldn't "poor girl" her. Even if she is innocent/naive or what not.. she stilll shld have known better to blindly believe a thug like Jabbo and even meet him at the middle of the night at an unknown place! Her parents have been bringing her up that way, for a reason, they are protecting her, but if she has not even a bit of sense as to what she is doing is a act of stupidity, then she wld have to face the consequences of being soo stupid! Even Runjhun is innocent, tho a lot older than Devi, but still.. as a girl, we are  brought up with a sense of responsible and sensibleness and understanding right from wrong. I don't feel sorry for her. She didn't listen to her elders.. and this is what happens..when you dont!

That sounds a bit harsh. Even when we know right or wrong, we are yet tempted by the wrong. Elders always warn us, yet sometimes till we make our own mistakes we don't learn. Her parents haven't really been good role models, either. So you can't say that elders are always right, either. They might have protected her, but they've have sheltered her more and given her what she needs rather than chide her when she does wrong, and encourage when she's done right. So in someways she is a product of how she's been brought up very much like Runjhun. Runjhun has to survive on her own so she is  much wiser than Mahadevi who has always gotten what she wanted. She is innocent, but selfish too and in her selfishness she did put herself in a compromising plight and while it is her own fault, she is still a victim in the situation. It doesn't make her any less of a victim.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofeajanEtna_Dia

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@uzee " agree gardes...i like gunjhun scenes, but I feel that the issues they both have are still not confronted...i hope the creatives will connect the dots..."

Me too I hope the creatives will connect the dots soon.. even the case with the handphone was left dangling. How come G never ask about his gift to his wife??
I also think that he is visiting Neelu or do you think he is visiting his mum?

@Wafah
I agree with you with regards to Mahadevi. She has always been sheltered and with mother like Mitto and father like Raju what can we expect from her. But I feel that she redeems herself when she said that she should have listened to Runjhun. So hopefully now she will realise that Runjhun cares for her and has her interest at heart.. So far in the story we have always seen Amma giving advice to Runjhun but Devi does not have such relationship with Amma for her to learn wise words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeEtna_Dia

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Thx Wafah Di for this great update.  It was another good episode - like the way G managed to control his anger and this a good start for Gunjhun to move ahead in their relationship. Gunjhun shopping track was lovely.
Jabbo is a jerk wish G gives 2 hard slaps.  Lets wait n watch wat CV's have stored for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_Dia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index