Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well I just wish if GUDDU does all what he said to Runhjun after stepping out of the temple.

" Runjhun says that she was thinking of going at the ganges riverside too to pay her respects. She asks if he wants to come. Guddu says sure. He says they can sit there and eat grilled corn, and talk about sweet nonsense. Then there is a film theater nearby too. He says he can take her to see a romantic film " ( taken from April 15 update :)

That's a treat !!
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

You shouldn't "poor girl" her. Even if she is innocent/naive or what not.. she stilll shld have known better to blindly believe a thug like Jabbo and even meet him at the middle of the night at an unknown place! Her parents have been bringing her up that way, for a reason, they are protecting her, but if she has not even a bit of sense as to what she is doing is a act of stupidity, then she wld have to face the consequences of being soo stupid! Even Runjhun is innocent, tho a lot older than Devi, but still.. as a girl, we are  brought up with a sense of responsible and sensibleness and understanding right from wrong. I don't feel sorry for her. She didn't listen to her elders.. and this is what happens..when you dont!

That sounds a bit harsh. Even when we know right or wrong, we are yet tempted by the wrong. Elders always warn us, yet sometimes till we make our own mistakes we don't learn. Her parents haven't really been good role models, either. So you can't say that elders are always right, either. They might have protected her, but they've have sheltered her more and given her what she needs rather than chide her when she does wrong, and encourage when she's done right. So in someways she is a product of how she's been brought up very much like Runjhun. Runjhun has to survive on her own so she is  much wiser than Mahadevi who has always gotten what she wanted. She is innocent, but selfish too and in her selfishness she did put herself in a compromising plight and while it is her own fault, she is still a victim in the situation. It doesn't make her any less of a victim.
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@uzee " agree gardes...i like gunjhun scenes, but I feel that the issues they both have are still not confronted...i hope the creatives will connect the dots..."

Me too I hope the creatives will connect the dots soon.. even the case with the handphone was left dangling. How come G never ask about his gift to his wife??
I also think that he is visiting Neelu or do you think he is visiting his mum?

@Wafah
I agree with you with regards to Mahadevi. She has always been sheltered and with mother like Mitto and father like Raju what can we expect from her. But I feel that she redeems herself when she said that she should have listened to Runjhun. So hopefully now she will realise that Runjhun cares for her and has her interest at heart.. So far in the story we have always seen Amma giving advice to Runjhun but Devi does not have such relationship with Amma for her to learn wise words.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thx Wafah Di for this great update.  It was another good episode - like the way G managed to control his anger and this a good start for Gunjhun to move ahead in their relationship. Gunjhun shopping track was lovely.
Jabbo is a jerk wish G gives 2 hard slaps.  Lets wait n watch wat CV's have stored for us.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah!

I thought that Jabbo was going to react bad when he will find out about the baby, but I didn't expect that he will say that is not his child, that was really cruel!

And Runjhun was so sweet to buy a shirt for Jabbo even after all he did to her cousin.  If she only knew how much Jabbo wants Guddu to leave her! But I'm afraid that the one who is going to loose Guddu is going to be you, Jabbo! You are the one who is going to loose a friend and that is only going to be for your own selfishness!

And for Guddu: gone are the days when he used to be in the thugs camp making fun of Runjhun!

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Gardes,

So was the hindi translation right on Z TV?

Does he say after the mobile store

"Let's now go shopping for me?" (okay Guddu is still all about himself?)

Also, does he say that he already decided "that nothing would ruin this day today." (THAT IS SO FREAKING SWEET)

I LOVE the smile he gave her. C'mon Gardes, you have to melt in this sweetness a little. Guddu was all grins today.

I don't care where they go as long as it is not Jabbu's Love Stack Of Hay 🤣

JP, you in love, ain't you?  😉

All the scenes are fine but whatever happened to the differences?  Swept under the rug until they rear their ugly heads again?  😕

Edit:  Abhigyan was a 400 lb gorilla in the room for G.  Khoda pahad, nikla chuha, CVs?

G is very sweet when he wants to but can be lethal when he loses it!

Edit:  They were on a date today by G manipulating Amma to get Runjhun to agree.

G mentions shopping but I did not necessarily get that it was for him alone.  They both use the royal "we" - hum, humari, humara - so it is hard to tell.  R will never buy anything for herself and G has no reservations about spending money on him or her for that matter.

Edit:  The guy selling shirts was the same guy seliing female gifts and the same guy who would not sell bangles to Abhigyan when A and G went shopping in Ittarwali Galli for the wedding.

Edit:  I have always said that H's smile lights up the room...  It is very endearing.

But as G, his scowl can cut someone up in pieces too..

[Apologize for the edits.  Responded in a hurry this morning as I was getting yelled at for not hurrying up to leave for work (work, what work? 😆), and when I re-read, my own words made no sense.]
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail

JP, the part about "nothing ruining my day" was G's bluster.  He had not one but two fists clenched eventually to sock it to them.  His patience was sorely tested.  He almost lost it if R hadn't intervened to calm him down.

[In Guddu's place, I would have broken the jaws with which they were blabbering away is beside the point.]
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

That sounds a bit harsh. Even when we know right or wrong, we are yet tempted by the wrong. Elders always warn us, yet sometimes till we make our own mistakes we don't learn. Her parents haven't really been good role models, either. So you can't say that elders are always right, either. They might have protected her, but they've have sheltered her more and given her what she needs rather than chide her when she does wrong, and encourage when she's done right. So in someways she is a product of how she's been brought up very much like Runjhun. Runjhun has to survive on her own so she is  much wiser than Mahadevi who has always gotten what she wanted. She is innocent, but selfish too and in her selfishness she did put herself in a compromising plight and while it is her own fault, she is still a victim in the situation. It doesn't make her any less of a victim.

Well said Wafah.  Good to see you back in the discussion section.

Runjhun had a good role model in Amma compared to Mittho and Rajju, who were more absorbed with pulling Runjhun down than raising their own daughter.

Mahadevi's character was portrayed really well from the start and her getting pregnant is not a surprise at all.  This, when revealed, will be a big slap in Mittho and Rajju's face.  Mittho created a lot of nautanki with Runjhun's "touch" issue with Guddu for her own selfish reasons.  Now the s**t has hit the fan with her daughter really doing the (nasty) deed!  She will try her darndest to hush it up.  The more she tries to hush, the more it should come out.

Moral of the story, kids:  What goes around, comes around!  Look around.  Know your rights from the wrongs.  Parents have your interests at heart and they know best! 

😆😆
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
4. A bit heavy with the preaching today from RJ. It was almost like the creatives really want us to understand the effect RJ has on Guddu.
They really want us to see that Guddu is changing, trying to change to please RJ and forgets the challenge when he is with her. No doubt, this idea will be re-visited later

5. Today Guddu was really egged on by the goons. I thought their taunts to RJ were interesting--that she had married someone so bad and even below her. That was some incredible self-control by Guddu. He had just said last week that he thought Abhi was a coward for the way that he handled his arguments. But Guddu seemed to have a moment of enlightenment, saying that he knew too that anger would ruin his business. A very big departure from the Gunda code of the streets. I thought how humiliating for him to be told the thing that he may think deep inside--he is not good enough for RJ

And lastly, I also thought Guddu showed a remarkable amount of restraint with those gundas (gundes?). Their taunts also brought up another possible area of contention in their marriage. Perhaps later on, when Guddu (and maybe Runjhun) have at least self-accepted their feelings for each other, Guddu may not feel that he is worthy enough to be her husband.
Hej Guys,
I have chosen these three to talk about  .Runjhun is doing positive reinforcement that a shrink takes a lot of money to do. Guddu is lucky.
 second Guddu dose not suffer from bad selfconfidence. He knew that he is a son of a principal and did not tell any one. The way he behaves shows that one cannot put a dent in him easly. Perhaps his name is Gajodhar ( who has the money ans might  to keep elephants- a king). is to be seen in the coming episodes. He showed that he could keep cool before his mpother got sick.
As I said we do not know his full background. I actually checked Kannuj. The city has still lots of royalty living there. The lineage is fom Raja harshvardhan.
gardes thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.  Your updates make my day until I go home and watch!  Super job.