Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia's locket (Page 3)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

the new locket is so gorgeous. just a question, Abhay had it ready in his pocket?loool out of no where! lol, nd i assume its not silver, it would be a big blooper if they showed it as silver later on.lol.
Piya was looking gorgeous!
i want Abhiya now!:(
beautifully said' Piya has Abhay around her neck' sigh'
Thank U. I don't think the locket is made of silver it appeaered to be a different colour. I am wondering if Abhay compelled Pia to wear it at all times

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeart

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by cooliecute

the new locket is so gorgeous. just a question, Abhay had it ready in his pocket?loool out of no where! lol, nd i assume its not silver, it would be a big blooper if they showed it as silver later on.lol.
Piya was looking gorgeous!
i want Abhiya now!:(
beautifully said' Piya has Abhay around her neck' sigh'
Thank U. I don't think the locket is made of silver it appeaered to be a different colour. I am wondering if Abhay compelled Pia to wear it at all times

yea, it should not be silver.
@compelled, Might be possible. Abhay has all type of powers when the script demandsLOL.Or maybe its something feels protected of even though she knows nothing abt it, so she wears it all the time.
Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Perhaps a medallion hidden picture Abhay
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
So from Sugands protection to Abhays protection. loved the locket. suits the gorgeous beauty:) or should i say Miss hot Model,lol.
Yea, hope they dont drag their meeting more than to friday:(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index