India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia's locket

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Pia has Abhay around her neckEmbarrassedIn the form of his locket. She no longer has her Mom's locket with the S on it. Loving her new look. She is looking superbBig smile Hot even Abhay will be in for a shock when he awakens from his slumberEmbarrassed

Edited by matwamango - 23 May 2011 at 9:57am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1Ashtad.PoisonedHeartDoris.o.Soha.oKhaLidaHMs-Min-HoxXxNoreen786xXxPriyaxBassiminahil1997LuvAbhiyaarjuhi-kavita-smithasrkangel_KSGasena~Serendipity~Ritzieanna44anshra-Rema-.rumki.RidziPiaJazSimi-Swetha-

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I know . the S-locket did its job  before the leap, now its Abhays locket turn,lol
she was looking damn gorgeous. i just hope creatives dont drag on bringing on their interactions. we dont need introductions like its the first episode. its already been enough Abhiya-less weeks for long.

Edited by Doris. - 23 May 2011 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.matwamango-Swetha-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doris.

I know . the S-locket did its job  before the leap, now its Abhays locket turn,lol
she was looking damn gorgeous. i just hope creatives dont drag on bringing on their interactions. we dont need introductions like its the first episode. its already been enough Abhiya-less weeks for long.
I am hoping ABHIYA reunion happens soon because i'm impatient. A week without ABHIYA together was bad enough and now this who reintro would be a little much. T's new avatar is pretty awesome as a slayerEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.-Swetha-

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

She looked just gorgeous, I also noticed that she had a chain around his neck his mother's name was a medallion that gave Abhay last meeting, although she had some memories

Edited by GuRti. - 23 May 2011 at 10:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44matwamango

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
i jst luvd Piya's new locket, usko dekhte hi maine meri frd ko bola, mujhe ye chahiyeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
The S locket was not their..O guess he left it when she pressed Sid's neck..but When she arrived even Abhay's Locket was not their..??
I guess she found that not going with her dress..!!

matwamango

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
abhay will always be around her bcz of his locket..hope she reminds everything soon..

matwamango

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

The S locket was not their..O guess he left it when she pressed Sid's neck..but When she arrived even Abhay's Locket was not their..??
I guess she found that not going with her dress..!!

It was there, the chain was just longer. check againWink

matwamango

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index