India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

god is present.

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
 today we got the dialogue frm rajveer that" haan tum ho main jaan gaya hoon tum ho"(the actor acting made it funny other than emotional) any ways its not that that scene made me to believe that god is present i had already full faith in god but now i m a little angry with god. why he always do injustice with kmh fans? if we commited any mistake we r very sorry god but plz dont make us suffer more. plz giv us atleast a maha epi. plz god plz plz plz. lets pray to god for maha epi. 
     plz guys join me in my prayers.i hav trust god will not disappoint us. imagine is cruel but our god is great naa.
p.s. i know it is a strange topic but plz pray for kmh n me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43-sia--Love-Hate--SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Lovely Topic..EmbarrassedI do Pray for KarniKa ...I always Pray May god bless them and Keep them Happily together ever.. ..And Yeah God is great..Who knows What he has stored for us...I hope he has better choice for all KMH fans..Bcuz we cants see future But he canEmbarrassed..he decides best...Hope for Karnika & all KMH fans God has some great surprize..God Bless Kitni.. & Arjuhi..Long live both..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yah i would pray to god that karnika should always be happy and together.
But for arjuhi and kmh i pray and plead the creatives and Ekta maayi for giving us the maha episode which is memorable and full of fun.
katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

lovely post tanu

me praying to god. But rajveer's dialogue 'Tum ho' made meROFL he is so funny.

sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index