Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram May23-27 mon-fri on pg-1

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junkabc thumbnail
srineethi unga update super. ana atha vida neenga kadaisiya yaaru ellam epdi ellam azhuvanganu soneengale athu than highlights of the update. I just couldn't stop laughing.
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for the hilarious update 😆 on a boring episode 😕.

Lasta sonnadu dhaan super.

But as far as I know Thiru...now the story will move to Moonar.

That guy who stole that green auntys bangles, Chain etc will go to Moonar, take a big house and stay there.  When Ragini goes there in search of the jewels he will put her in a room and lock her.

Then Gopi, Kaja will go in search of Ragini to Moonar. Malar, Rohini will goto Moonar for sight seeing without knowing Gopi is there 😉   Then somehow Malar and Rohini will goto that house where Raagini is locked. Gokul will follow Malar and find that they are going to that house where the painter guy has locked Ragini.

Now Malar and Rohini will save Raagini but the theif will escape taking all jewels , Rohini and Raagini in the car. He will also lock up Malar and Gokul in a room.

Finally Gopi along with Kaaja will catch that theif, Rohini and Raagini.  Malars dad will come and open the house where Malar and Gokul are locked.  Then Gokul will say Meendum ungalai innum oru super locationil sandikum varai ungal idam irrundu vida peruvadu Gokulnu sollitu will go back to Coimbatore with a sad face.

Enna Thiru sir next 2 week storya sollitena 😡
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ shree. ithanai muzha thuNi when u mentioned to keep ready, i seriously thought...not for thoonga but for thonga (thookula dhaan).
swash2 thumbnail

@shree. Super commentsma.

I love ur description of why it is not feasible for Sam-Param running and getting caught in KK bus-stand. Awesome. And maybe again borrow from chettiar?or not give the 40000 back. But that is hardly enough these days.

In all serials, they do this. They don't see who is around when they discuss secrets, keep vaasal doors open (lakshmi varuvaanu vechaa, Thirudan dhaan varuvaan), keep jannals open conveniently placing jewels nearby (uravugaL serial as well), frequent only those places where the villi is sure to appear, and so on.

ippO my Q is did Pandi-Maha already done the deed in kOdai, singing kOdaikaala kaatrE..?Also,I have to mention I really liked fridays scene where Sokku tells Meenakshi to divvy up an equal amt for Peacock's family too. That was a nice gesture.

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree for the update. Bed covers Screen covers were quite handy - unga soooper side commentsku sirichu sirichu ennoda  eyeslerndhu aruviya kottina thaNNiya thudaichukka.
Edited by srima - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the updates.

Never a breatehr in this serial. Non Stop Azhugachi. Nadaswaram karathukku bathila Azhugaiswaramnnu vechurukkalam. I was hopingI would update Malar Gopi Romance - but now this jewel problem and who will pay for that???
mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree and Migan for the super updates. Migan, the same thought came to my mind also-green aunty's son will be the pair for Ragini--modal turning into kadal!

Ayyo, another girl for Gopi Krishnan is too, too much, idhu-ellam enga poiyi mudiyumo, kadavule!

Shree, I will keep the bedsheets, table cloths etc handy...namma future-la naraya crying for sure.
swash2 thumbnail
and this new guy is Dhimsukattai #2. enga irundhuppaa pidikkaraan? and for a change, this guy can't act. very dramatic delivery of dialogs.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swash2

and this new guy is Dhimsukattai #2. enga irundhuppaa pidikkaraan? and for a change, this guy can't act. very dramatic delivery of dialogs.

Exactly I was thinking the same. Yennappa Thiru yenge irunthu nee aala pidikkara?