India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Time to move on (Page 5)

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Anju I am shocked to read this. I always believe that everyone has the freedom to speak and should not be judged for simply putting their pov across.
Please Anju you can't leave the forum, we need you and as I have always said that you are the voice of CCBM. I remember when I first came onto the forum you were one of the first people I spoke to and made me feel at home. Just like everyone else I love reading your analysis and look forward to reading it after every episode.
I alway turn to your posts when I am down in the dumps and feel that CCbm is losing the plot and you are always here to reassure us all.
Please don't leave. X

Edited by aamina1010 - 23 May 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99UZIS

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Anju...I was not able 2 come online 4 last 2-3 days...n when I came online ...i saw that negative post...but not aware whatever happend wid ur POV n replies on dat...

But one thing that i want 2 say u...dis is a discussion forum...everyone has a r8 2 say what he/she feels...but in a civilaized manner...n... As far as i know u...I'm sure whatever u said in ur POV...would be in proper language...coz I have faith in u n ur character...

So plzz...just because some people didn't understand ur POV...don't take dis decision...coz der r many people in dis forum who love ur analysis, POV n optimism...

waise bhi...now a days dis forum is going through many problems...so my humble request 2 u is dat don't leave dis forum...stay here coz in dis  tough tymes we need people wid positive mind frame...rest is upto u...whatever u decide we will accept that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6-aamina-UZISNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index