India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Time to move on (Page 4)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
This is shocking, Anju. You are the one who has been giving the positive energy in this forum. Your lovely analysis, your calmness, your optimism brought  us all here. You r leaving now??? Hume chodke jaa rahi ho?Cry to hamara kya hoga?? jo hamesha tumari analysis pe depend karte haiCryCryThis is not right Anju. Sorry I did press like button for ur post .that's for ur analysis not for ur decision of leaving the forum :(
And u know what? don't think too much about those immature posts/bashing. They r not worth thinking. I know you r hurt , am extremely sorry for that. I also know that the atmosphere of the forum has changed. Lets stay positive the way we've been.

Even Nivi's behavior didn't seem right for me as well. I did press like button to ur post on that. But, could not write anything for some reason. I did right on Neha's fan page the same thing though..

You have never been partial to any of the characters/actors.
You r very very important to this forum & to all of us here.
I am sorry that you r hurt, please accept our appologies. It's my humble request to u not to leave the forum on behalf of all your (not only CCBM/NivRen)fans.
Once again loved your thoughts on tonight's episode. Love you!
At last, please don't leave the forum...

Edited by Rani2011 - 23 May 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Nikita99anjaani07UZISDilbole_ShiOmRu

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hey my dearest Anju

please dont leave this forum.

you r always the one on this forum who does logical n objective analysis of each n every scene n character of ccbm.

you r the one who tries to keep our morals high n mak us believe that everything is going to be fine in ccbm.

i always read your analysis n admire the way u share your thoughts on ccbm.
i m not saying all this just for the sake of saying it.i really mean it my dear.

i m sorry frm the bottom of my heart, if at all or at any time or in any way i hurt u.

pls dont leave us
we all really lov n respect u

Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 23 May 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10krazzy4ArHiNikita99anjaani07..Sakeena..diyaloveskinny

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

ANJU c'est que je ne suis ancienne dans ce forum mais j'etais un membre silensieuse . j'etais toujours impressione pas vos postes , je me sentais toujours soulager en les lisant . je vois que vous faites des tres bonnes analyse pour chaque episode et je vous l'ai toujours dis . alors chere ce n'est pas just de nous quiter et de quiter ce forum , s'il vous plais n'ecoute pas ces gens et ce qu'ils ont ecris , vos amis vous aiment tous , vous respectent tous .

MERCI CHERE AMIE DU FOND DU COEUR ET PLZ PLZ PLZ D'NT LEAVE US THAK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR. 
INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Chere ANJU, c'est vrais que je ne suis pas encienne dans ce forum mais j'etais un membre silencieux , j'ai toujours aimer vos postes et vos analyses pour chaque episode ,vos postes me consolent  et me soulagent .
chere amie s'il vous plait ne nous quite pas et ne quite pas ce forum qu'ils disent ce qu'ils veulent essentile pour vos amis vous etes la meilleure et on comprend ce que vous ecrvez . 
PLZ PLZ PLZ D'NT LEAVE US DEAR.
INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
DESOLES POUR LE DOUBLE POSTE
krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
anju first of all i want u to listen to my pov then you can decide whether u want to leave the forum or nto anju i have lately joined the forum but since then i have loved u fr ur supportin beliefs ur strength to always make us united ur love fr Nivren regardless dat it's ur first show towards them if u leave now due to all the mockings u will only strengthen the ppl who wanted this to happen if u ignore those foolosh,F****** mogerings then u will win in this so will Nivren...
Now its ur choice but rmbr we will support u in ur vry decision no matter how much we hate it!!Cry
U r our strength, our hope , our hope , n im a big fan ur POv love u n personally speaking dont leave!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
PLEASE DONT GO PLZ DONT GOO ANGU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Anju, very good analysis of today's epi.  It was very well done. And I hear your point about apanapan too.  I see where its coming from.  Sad to hear of your decision to take a break for a while. Thanks for all that you're doing and have done for the forum. Hope to see you around soon!

Edited by minu2011 - 23 May 2011 at 7:21pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index