Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chai wala baba is back!!!!!!! yipeee

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ROFL OK guys seriously today's epi was serious, emotional, fun-filled , meaningful nd very funny alsoROFLROFLROFL i knw we will get sum expert analysis on abhiya by many members but guys tym to cheer up!!! our tea stall wala baba urfff chai wala baba is back wid his predictionsROFLROFLROFL d way he was sipping his tea nd doing weather forecasting due to piya's arrival was so funny as if d weather cheers up only when abhiya meet nd autumn cums when dey separateROFL nd also d ppl at airport were so funnyROFLROFLROFL d way dey were staring piyaROFLROFLROFL
PS my mum is not a regular watcher of pkyek but today even she was extra excited!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by chakku - 23 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxo-Jasmine-lubslubsygitika.jSanaLiprioty1000ScaryAngelLittleImmortalmeawabhina_roksminahil1997Pari-Guptaangel_KSG--AROMAL--ffkhanRitzie-rupa-hukshilaOriginalsFanOtakuGirl-Debo--sunshine--blossom1234-Rema-anshra

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

chakku tune mera topic chura liyaAngryROFLROFL

even my mum watched full today , balika vadhu khatam hua phir bhi woh uthi nahin , mazaa aay unheLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
yeh i am so happy that our chai wala baba is backROFL ... thats call fr a partyParty... yipeeeLOL lol!!!!!!

Befikre

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I didn't watched the episode but good to knw tht CWB is back LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Befikre

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I loved cwb today ...very much needed LOLLOLLOL. Yeee piya model Shocked..sab aise dekh rahe the ..kabhe aise ladki dekhe nahe ROFL.
ABHLYA rocked ..it was so emotional ...and sure many would have cried today

Befikre

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
 omg..I was waiting for CWB post..!!
ROFL
He was awesome I think Pia again will go to that Tea stall Ask the Kid..n I hope this time the CWB tells her Omg..Tum agayi...Have a sip of Tea.. I was waiting for the weather to change so that I can forecast it again..?? 
 Than the Kid will tell her not to take the shortcut..!!
SpoOoky..!!
 Pia will go n take the short cut coz Curious Cat behavior - no one can erase that Not even Abhay..!! Detective  Back in Action..!! OO7..!! Now she has those Black jackets n shades..!!Cool 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j-GredForge-OtakuGirl-DeboBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

chakku tune mera topic chura liyaAngryROFLROFL

even my mum watched full today , balika vadhu khatam hua phir bhi woh uthi nahin , mazaa aay unheLOLLOL

oopsss sorry...LOLLOL i thought dat cwb is a roxtar nd rocked in today's epi so y not make a post on himROFLROFLROFL

intruderfast

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Today cwb really cracked me up..he was in full swing 4 rewriting ek aadhuri pyaar ki nayi kahani..

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index