sumona28

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
sorry...

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 23 May 2011 at 11:02am

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Alright, given that we are almost at the end of the reformed bad guy and good guy playing yet another good guy track, I will update the scorecard by noon tomorrow.

--
Now, here I go again with my crazy questions.  You will have to pardon my ignorance because I am yet to watch the episode. 

So, if the proof of the Billionaire's love was that the Billionaire turned Chauffeur to win his love's forgiveness and also win back his love, was not his love proved on the night he sang paens in honour of the celestial objects?

How much did the whole idea off the Billionaire continuing with the charade of the Chauffeur and introducing a faux Billionaire contribute to proving the Billionaire's love for his wife?

Now, the Billionaire and his wife will now reveal the same proof -- that the Billionaire had turned Chauffeur -- to win over the clan.  This is the same proof -- nothing more, nothing less -- that would have been declared then had the Billionaire and his wife owned up to the truth immediately after their date with the celestial objects.

Well, the team must have had some reasoning behind the continued deception.  I do wish that they would reveal their reasoning to us.

--
Edit

Adios.  Will catch up with the discussion tomorrow.

Edited by hegdemedha - 23 May 2011 at 11:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84latekateLily201geetfangeetserialwatcher16TSharanjyoti06pennu49erFanshaliSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelmysteriousmilli

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Geet Hui Sabse Parayi ... Amar Rahe...PartyBig smile
----------------------------------------------------------------
really good episode with some really good dialogues from barry...Clap..
@ kavi...Cry... Me will miss Jugnu and Lucky to the core...Embarrassed
We love you Ranjeev and Ahwaan, you are one of the best entertaining actors along with adi, romeo, maanisha in the show till date. ...Clap.. rakhi verma (pammi) even you have a great potential as an actor and were brilliant throughout the track..Star since this track is winding up :

TO,
Beeji, Tejjy, Pammi, Lucky, Jugnu, lachchi, nandini, preeto and yashpal...
Thank you for the entertainment you guys provided us through out this track..Cool.you guys are the best cast of supportive actors so far in the show Clapand I will miss you so much...Hug...just wish you guys get recognized from this show and achieve more greater heights..Party

episode:
dhak dhak sensor izzz back...Cool... tumne bulaaya aur hum chale aaye... udd ke MSK style aaye..ROFL... where is CACO...she needs to write the stalker diary today...Cool
get ready tomorrow for bhaagam bhaag...LOL...
Geet supporting MSK...Clap
jisne aaj tak gaadi ka bonnet bhi nahi khola...(Angry don't ya know geet we lub MSK opening his dhanno's (jeep) bonnet and fixing it...LOLDay Dreaming...i would break down my...errr...car everyday if he fixed it Blushing)
woh aaj logon ki gaadiyan dho rahe hain...OuchLOL
why could the cv's not give the billionaire to driver dialogue to geet instead of devaaa??Angry
other than that it was a good start to the week...Embarrassed

Edited by kushboo_6 - 23 May 2011 at 11:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Lily201geetfangeetlatekatepanchjun5jyoti06pennu49erFanshaliRageOfAnAngelmysteriousmilli

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
As nice as the episode was, kahi na kahi chubta hai ki no one in this new household knows what Dev has done in his past...

Sab criminals ka nasseeb Dev jaise hota toh criminals ki toh har rose diwali hoti D'oh

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinSanjanareddy84MurlalLily201geetfangeetlatekate-Khush-serialwatcher16jyoti06pennuRageOfAnAngelshalimysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@Medha:I get what u r trying to say but today MSK sort of justified why he had to continue with his MSK act for longer time..he did say that it was because the family members had extreme hatred with MSK's name which he wanted to clear out ...and then Dev said it was not thier plan to present him as MSK but he was already mistaken as MSK and they just went with the flow and in a hope to fix up everything very soon...thats why I thought everything was well justified today to some extentErmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekate-Khush-RageOfAnAngel49erFanshaliMeetu_Anupennu

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

good episode and still den is haunted?????? kyon kyon ...tell tell peopleBig smile

Very logical episode according to me but the thing that bothers me is CVs seem to have forgotten that Dev has a past...He did a crime, never really got punushed for it. He might be a reformed guy but that part of history must be touched if Dev- Nandu rishta is happening...tabhi audience will identify with what Cvs r trying to do

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekategeetfangeetserialwatcher16jyoti06pennuRageOfAnAngel49erFanshali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@Shreya:Yup me too liked the fact that Geet never addresses him as her devar in front of Nandu but simply says he is her husband's younger brother...that was smart dialogue by BarryThumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84latekateserialwatcher16TSharan49erFanRageOfAnAngel

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Short take for 23rd May!

Loved the episode, glad Nandani found out and very good explanation from MSK as to why he did what he did!  He did it for his love and here is Dev asking Nandani, has she ever fallen in love!  Babaji help this soul na!  Also, I love 008 agent, he is a crack up!   So, he did  another recording to expose MSK, Im wondering what he did with first one, did he delete it!  High point, beeji coming, will MSK be exposed, I surely hope so.  We need our MSK back, after all wig is better then pagdi! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekate-Khush-TSharanjyoti06pennuRageOfAnAngelshali

Go to top