India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns (Page 2)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Good episode...finally this track is reaching its climax. Although this track lacked logic and personally for me too much footage was given to Dev and his not required love story, it was fun to watch. Way better than the AA torture...LOL...This was mainly because of all the characters..especially Lucky and Jugnu mamu. Wish they go back to Delhi along with Maan & Geet. Would love to see more of them...Big smile...Dev can stay back in Amritsar as a ghar jamai...Tongue

The way MSK clarified everything to Nandini was wonderful. No mincing of words there...straight to the point...MSK style..Cool

I'm so happy Geet finally spoke up. She acknowledged the sacrifices Maan has made for her...Thumbs Up..Hope she does the same in front of the entire family.

Does this revelation pave the way for Den & Nandini's story...well probably but CVs please don't lose focus from Maan & Geet. Remember this is their story...Smile

Loved the telepathy scene. Just shows how strong Maneet love is..Embarrassed

All in all a nice episode with some good dialogs..Thumbs Up

@All...don't forget to sign the petition to save our show. We don't  know whether these are mere rumors or not but we shouldn't stop our efforts or become complacent...Smile

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet

Edited by swan20 - 23 May 2011 at 10:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84Lily201-Khush-Bingeserialwatcher16jyoti06pennu49erFanshaliRageOfAnAngelmysteriousmilli

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Mera piya ghar aaya oh maan ji!

It's so Good to hear him say his name..SERIOUSLY!

Please now- get the pagdi off and send them off to their home

HAHAHA

Things I liked

1. Continuity in track's tone
There's a nice circularity till now.  The track started seriously, became comic, the revelation of truth is COMIC too- at least where nandu is concerned- and the final revelation will be serious- in order to end the track.

2. Dev's and Geet's acknowledgement of the efforts maan made and what finally redeemed maan for his harsh words was love- and in front of love- nothing more matters- not status, not position. Thus, Maan's acknowledgement humbly of his mistake was a kind of confession to the world that he made them; and his reinstatement as maan singh khurana could happen only when he had fully won over Geet. which he did, coz today SHE spoke up for him along with DEV.

3. Dev understanding the value of maan-geet love gave him the aspect of a changed man. Why? because if anyone who needs to understand what love means- it's dev, and the fact that he was witness to this love and helped these two lovers meet in any small way- does great for his knowledge

4. Nandini's anger was perfectly justified. HEr sis lied to her, and im glad we could see the pov of a hurt sister- she anticipates the responses of the other family members too.

5. Lucky's lovely dialogues to preeto..too funny!!
muaaahz barry!

6. Lucky's dialogues to mamaji in the room

7. mama covered with..uhh..feathers?

What I didn't like

1. Pagdi. Shirt. 

2. MAmaji was OTT today..is it because he didn't get his drink

3. it seemed a bit jumpy-not flowing smoothly. and very hastened.

OVerall- i quite liked the epi because SOMETHING happened in it!

Thank God.

Here are some further track ideas-

1. Geet educated - college..will lead to freshness.
Add family drama in KM, and dramatic suspense element in KC. Bringing NT back.
A new fun track for youth, family etc for a wider audience :D

2. Geet getting home-schooled. Maan getting J of the tutor

3. Geet working with maan. Them working on projects together. The urban couple personified and yet finding their value in love. Arguements and differences in opinion over some huge deals.

4. a workaholic maan leading to increase in geet's irritation and leading to her final decision of joining work. 

5. Geet opening a school for children and teaching there. Nandu can help. and Dev-maan can go there occassionally to talk to them and maan can even teach them sports?

6. Geet and maan getting estranged because of work and other reasons and that leading to passionate intensity as they are able to spend such less time together.

7. NT- maneet showdown

8.Maan's past being brought back- Sammy OR Maan's mom- both have huge dramatic potential!

At the end of the day- we need to have a story that appeals, and without that- maneet will just be able to provide random intense/ romantic moments-leading nowhere.

I liked dialogues today - barry! great going!

flow was a bit sketchy i felt

Um..That's all for today!
love to all

Edited by geet.a - 23 May 2011 at 10:42am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Lily201geetfangeet-Khush-Bingeserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennu49erFanshaliRageOfAnAngel

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
the epi was nice along with logic...
thingz i like abt epi:
1) maaneet eyelocks and there level of understanding.Embarrassed
2) nandini finding out the truth abt maaneet herself, nice move by CVThumbs Up
3) dev giving love lecture because he lost everything because of his so called love for his wife even through he dont remember that she is in ICU yet person who lost everything for love can really tell you the value of love.
4) maaneet soul connection was sweet.Embarrassed
5) maan clearing everything and accepting that it was his mistake.Thumbs Up 
6) Geet standing 4 msk was lovely change 2 see in geet after long time.Thumbs Up
 if dev want to prove that he is change person now is CV chance they can saw dev telling nandini every1 truth about his past with maaneet guiding him...
every1 keep on signing petition to save maaneet and ghsp...

Edited by somakazmi - 24 May 2011 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Reserved...

Plss keep the fight on and make sure our GHSP is safe Big smile 
And don't forget to sign the petitionAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Lily201geetfangeet-Khush-serialwatcher16pennuRageOfAnAngel

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

The episode was quick today and executed neatly! Thumbs Up This track is moving ahead and reaching its destination! Nandini learnt the truth of the real MSK, DSK and the explanation as well. 

Things I liked: 
1) Geet not addressing Dev as her Devar but Dev Singh Khurana to Nandini. Thumbs Up

2) Jugnu bada kabootarROFL Lucky-Jugnu scene was fun. Big smile

3) Nandini connecting dots and the flashbacks of her folly Stern Smile that led to this Maan Singh Khurana jholLOL

4)  What I loved even more was Geet speaking up for Maan! Day Dreaming ClapEmbarrassed Dev clearing that what Maneet did was for their love. Day Dreaming And that a business tycoon like MSK working as a driver could only be for his love. Fell in love with Maneet after that lineLOL

5) Random but this kinda cracked me up- Only a small piece glass pierced Geet's finger and all the family members did a hue and cry for nothing. D'ohLOL Was expecting Maan to bleed as well. Tongue

6) And finally, Jugnu Mamey recorded all that MSK spoke to clarify his stand.By the way, what he said made sense and logic. Smile So all the doubts that we had was solved through the dialogues by Maneet and Dev. Barry Thumbs Up

Things I disliked:

ConfusedLOL

Edited by shreya- - 23 May 2011 at 10:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84Lily201geetfangeet-Khush-serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennu49erFanRageOfAnAngel

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
This I posted for Medha in last denEmbarrassed

Medha the explanation might not b 100% satisfactory..but like I said its a damage control path they hv taken where even a slight logical dialogues can make the episode worth discussing aboutLOLEmbarrassed...if we do a thesis on the dialogues he gave,we can find out many loopholes but overall it made sense mayb by 50% if not 100%

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeethegdemedhaserialwatcher16shaliRageOfAnAngelmysteriousmilli

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
This is what we expect form geet team logic in episode and using their talented actors not only using them for chopping vegetables,todays episode was good nice performence by everyone and great dialoges:-)

Edited by bru22 - 23 May 2011 at 10:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Lily201serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennu

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
my motion sensor technology reinstated today... Geet took Maans name and Maan flown there and rescued Geet from questions of Nandani...Cool

Now path is clear for Demon Dev... and Nandani might feel guilty too as she fuled that Demon Dev is MSk infront of her Hitler family...

all said and done... Head of billionare empire never opened bonet of his car... hmmm... so the Jeep which he use to repair was i guess of neighbours... ROFL

Jungnu mama and Lucky are best...

important or impotant... ROFL

Mama ji ki bati jali... as soon as lucky said recording... annd mamaji enclosed with Preeto and Lucky...ROFL

Now me is waiting for MSk in Dons avatar and kala chasma...CoolROFL

Devils me leaving... and you all be spared from useless blabbering for 2 weeks...

my aunts family landed from Ireland and they hijacked our house and my room... so no computer...Disapprove

me leaving...

good Night... sweet Dreams...Hug

Edited by Arwenish - 23 May 2011 at 10:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Lily201geetfangeet-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennushali49erFan

Go to top