Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Medha:I get what u r trying to say but today MSK sort of justified why he had to continue with his MSK act for longer time..he did say that it was because the family members had extreme hatred with MSK's name which he wanted to clear out ...and then Dev said it was not thier plan to present him as MSK but he was already mistaken as MSK and they just went with the flow and in a hope to fix up everything very soon...thats why I thought everything was well justified today to some extent🤔
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

good episode and still den is haunted?????? kyon kyon ...tell tell people😃

Very logical episode according to me but the thing that bothers me is CVs seem to have forgotten that Dev has a past...He did a crime, never really got punushed for it. He might be a reformed guy but that part of history must be touched if Dev- Nandu rishta is happening...tabhi audience will identify with what Cvs r trying to do
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shreya:Yup me too liked the fact that Geet never addresses him as her devar in front of Nandu but simply says he is her husband's younger brother...that was smart dialogue by Barry👍🏼
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Short take for 23rd May!

Loved the episode, glad Nandani found out and very good explanation from MSK as to why he did what he did!  He did it for his love and here is Dev asking Nandani, has she ever fallen in love!  Babaji help this soul na!  Also, I love 008 agent, he is a crack up!   So, he did  another recording to expose MSK, Im wondering what he did with first one, did he delete it!  High point, beeji coming, will MSK be exposed, I surely hope so.  We need our MSK back, after all wig is better then pagdi! 😆
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Dev tells the whole truth to Nandini (if they are planning for Dev-Nandini track). If he does not do that and if Geet-Maan support such an act, both their characters will be killed.

I also hope (assuming that the truth is told), Nandini rejects Dev
jyoti06 thumbnail
And here is Wassup ka video...Gurti featured today😃

geetfangeet thumbnail
Cvs are playing smart by giving dev dialoges in which he praises geet maan and their love for which he can gain softcorner form us:-)
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Geets:Yup I really cracked up when Dev asked that question to Nandu about whether she ever fell in love or not😆😆..I was like "Oh r u planning to b the Love-Guru or CON-Guru for her"🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Latha:Today nowhere it looked as if Maaneet want to b the cupid for Dev-Nandu...it was clear that they simply told whatever the truth was and then its upto Dev how and in what way he wants to pataofy Nandu😆..in fact I was happy that Geet or MSK deliberately din't make Nandu see the photo which was my biggest worry after seeing the last week promo because that would hv meant Maaneet r playing cupid for Dev...Nandu herself saw the Maaneet marriage photo and came to know the truth👍🏼
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How come the family doesn't know anything about Dev & Geet...😕...I hope all that comes out in the open before they embark on Dev-Nandini love track. Also CVs please do not show Geet & Maan dismissing Dev's past deeds in front of the family...🤔
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

finally a very decent start to the week...a slow and sensible approach to tying loops and dialogues that made sense and relevant to the scene...as jyo said happy nandini found out abt maaneet on her own without maaneet getting involved...

dev talking abt love..now this is one day i never imagined nearly a year back...lol..

mamaji was as usual awsome with perfect comic timing ...

thanks you team for a nicely executed work...neat flow and no drag

everyone who has not yet signed the peition do so now pleaseee