Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Article:starplus Viren & Nivi part ways:Mods note Pg6 (Page 5)

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL This is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard
I doubt the creatives are that desperate to make the show turn out like this
Niveditha and viren cannot just part ways for silly reasons
No geuine validation
Looks like the show will be out of the charts at this rate if we have tracks like this
Thumbs Down They are just making a morkery of characters

fiza_11 Newbie
fiza_11
fiza_11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
seems marriage is a game for CT...
-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
thayve just mashed up the show its like they want this show to have no more viewers im only watchin it for  my kinny
tutun30 Newbie
tutun30
tutun30

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I think Ct has made Nivi a total nutcase as well as an idiot woman who is neither Nivedita an confident woman who knows how to divide her role in different parts and manage each one well separately, neither she is Putul a timid shy girl, but willing to take care of everybody to her best ability. A woman of substance also cries when situation arises but they grieves in private and next day face the world  drying her tears.I think this Chaand will again go behind the cloud and will never be able to come out. Going back to Sid will be the worst thing possible a confident woman will do. A woman wiyth any self respect will rather leave the house and live independently. I dont know whether the cTs seen it or not but there was a serial named Astirva ek prem kahani, one of the best  landmark serials in Indian Telly where they showed the journey of a womanof substance with a younger , incompetent philandering hus band who left her and how she faced the world with fer head held high with complete dignity. They showed their journey of life how she raised her own child as well as her husbands illegetimate daughter and the husband also redeemed himself as a writer. Roles depicted brilliantly by Niki Aneja  &Barun Vadola . Kudos to BV as he depicted the life from a  n irresponsible 20 yr old to a n honorable 50 year old man. He never left the serial because of so called leap.
 Instead of showing all these nonsense if they had shown the journey iof life of Viren and Nivedita with Dweeta and their own children   with a good storyline and how they redeem themselves as worthy people whose life will be exemplary to others. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10tukun2009Nikita99-aamina-shaazianjaani07diyaloveskinny

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Omg my heart dropped reading this. This better not be true, how can this be possible.
NivRen have stuck together through thick and thin and how can they just part ways?????
I am speechless :(
Pri_S Groupbie
Pri_S
Pri_S

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Don't think this article is true...if you see the trend on SP website they never announce the upcoming tracks very clearly. Mostly its the justification or follow up of the current track with bit of info about the upcoming ones.
Also after yesterday's episode I don't think this Nivren separation track will happen as everybody including Sid is now trying to take care of Dwita so that Nivi gets out of this possessive mode. Sid will never agree to get back with Nivi when he knows how much Viren loves her. 
So, lets ignore all these rumors and keep our faith positive in the show! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6

sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
wht r they showing becoz of some one else's child she is opting for divorce,it does happen like that
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
oh well...
i'm saying gudbye to his show...!!!!!AngryDead

Go to top