|*SRK-King Khan of Bollywood*| 50th Special FC* - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

SRK's tweet today:

iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN
In hyderabad shooting. Seems my mom watches over me from the sky more closely whenever I am here...the biryani is awesome too.

cant believe my eyes😲
true,the biryani here is the best!!!

maybe he will coz in the next 5 months he should be visiting another 20 cities i think to promote Ra.One

and the worst part is ,even though srk would be here i would not be allowed to even see him😭
u live in hyderabad?
lucky u!!! aww, but why cant u go to see him?
it s*cks na when u know he is so close but u cant see him 😒

every time he comes to london im searching for him like crazy

now after watching his other docu in 2010 'Living With A Superstar SRK' i know the names of the places he visits every time so next time he's here i'll stalk him for sure 🤣

just to see him once 😳

u live in hyderabad?
lucky u!!! aww, but why cant u go to see him?

yes,i live in hyderabad and i cant see him coz my hostel incharge would surely not allow me 😭
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Hey Love-KaSh! =)

hi i'm jackie😃
I am here after a long time🤗

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has condoled the demise of legendary painter M.F. Husain by remembering him as an immortal personality. The actor regerts he coudn't meet him for one last time and says he will always miss him.

"I have been very close to him, and I just can't believe he is no more. I'm a big fan of his work. The walls in my house are full of his paintings. I was working very late and I got up late when I got know that Husain saab has passed away. I always believed he is an immortal personality," Shah Rukh told the media.

"I really miss him. I had to go to London for holidays and they got delayed by five-six days. The first thing I used to do was to meet him. I really wish I had gone, I really wish I had met him one last time. I wish I had gone three days earlier so that I could have met him," he added.

The 45-year-old said that when he was young, he used to follow Husain on the streets of New Delhi because of his amusing appearance.

"In a strange way, I have known Husain saab for years. When I was young and lived in Delhi, we used to follow him. He had this quirk of walking barefoot with a stick which used to amuse us as kids," he said.

Shah Rukh says when he came to Mumbai, he had the honour of working with Husain for his 2001 film 'Asoka'. "Very sweetly he made seven paintings for me. Then I met him quite a few times when he was making paintings of Madhuri Dixit. He had outstanding energy," Shah Rukh added.

Husain, who rose from painting cinema hoardings to becoming one of the world's most celebrated artists, died in a London hospital early Thursday at the age of 95.

Shah Rukh he had pleasure of painting with Husain, hailed as the Picasso of India.

"Recently I had been meeting him a lot, bumping into him in London. I had some great conversations with him. I also painted a painting with him... he took me and we made it together, though I was so scared that I would spoil it.

"The last time I met him, it was few months back. I didn't ask him for a painting, I asked him for a paintbrush and few days back I was talking to my wife that I should get it signed by him," he said.

Husain saab was an immortal personality: SRK
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 12 years ago

Hrithik to watch the first show of SRK's superhero film

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan - Agencies

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is going to organise the first show of his forthcoming film 'Ra.one' for Hrithik Roshan and his filmmaker father, Rakesh.

"What we have heard is that Hrithik has already seen rushes of the film and he is quite impressed. But Shah Rukh wants to show him the final cut, complete with sound effects and the jazz. In fact, that will be the first screening of the film for his own family," said sources close to SRK.

Shah Rukh recently said that Roshan's film, 'Krrish', was India's best super-hero film.

"My children love the film and they think that Hrithik is the best super-hero. I too love it and I want him to see my film and give his feedback," 'King' Khan said.

"Rakesh Roshan is the most planned director I have worked with. He plans everything before he starts shooting, which is fabulous. There is no confusion when we are shooting. Hrithik is like him, he likes to plan things before he starts shooting. I want them both to see Ra.One soon. It may help them in planning Krrish 3," Shah Rukh added.