Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ra.One official teatrical trailer.. it was launched yesterday by SRK @ iMax cinema in mumbai

(getting all this info from twitter 😆)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JX0GUR0AdZ8[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

thanks for the articles nkapoor

comparing the 2, u can see who is sour grapes & who is above it all & siting mighty high on his throne as King Khan

u r welcome! I think both of them are mature, and on some level they do care for each other, salman obviously is more hurt then srk, but I still remember Salman's tremendous support for MNIK and cricket controversy! I think the public confession did not go too well with salman, as he was expecting a personal apology or sumthing, or maybe he did not want to let go of all of this too quick, anyway, I hope they become friends again!
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meghaaa!!!!! Your back! I've missed you soo much :) This fanclub is going sooo slow. Its been soo boring without you. Im so glad your back!!

I love the promo for ra 1 :D
Originally posted by: nikki028

@red...

this line gave me a feel of strong sarcasm...😕😕

hmm I dunno, I guess it really depends on the tone, but I guess he might not be too happy about the fact that people end up asking him questions about SRK when he is promoting his movies, as the movie and the promotion should be about him and his movies, but there is a chance that this was just sumthing he said, and there is no sarcasm attached to it! earlier on he said srk is a nice guy, and he wishes all his films do well, but there is a chance that he is getting annoyed with the constant questioning of srk, as if he and his movie is not important enough!

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
hi Raazia, good to see u online 🤗

u guys should have kept the fc going

couldnt post anything or use the comp much coz of wedding preperations...

mehndi, wedding, reception 😆
whole week & a half was busy
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@nkapoor i think SRK also gets fed up when media asks him q's about all the supposed fights he has with ppl instead of abt his film

like @ the Ra.One trailer launch yesterday. i think SRK handles thes media q's MUCH better than salman ever could

also they watsed half the time asking abt the 2g morani scam instead of Ra.One 😆
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

@nkapoor i think SRK also gets fed up when media asks him q's about all the supposed fights he has with ppl instead of abt his film

like @ the Ra.One trailer launch yesterday. i think SRK handles thes media q's MUCH better than salman ever could

also they watsed half the time asking abt the 2g morani scam instead of Ra.One 😆

salman's movie is just about to release, hence maybe he is more annoyed with the srk answering, as he did it for way too many interviews, I think both the guys are nice, and on sum level like each other, I guess srk is better at handling the media, salman is more brash, however both are nice, both were good friends, both wish each other success, and that is how I read it!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail