.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
rana how are u?
😲 everyone missing. the forum isn't that live and fun like before now don't u think ?
hi Rana and ayesha di, you alright?
am alright just bored. waiting for maghrib to start so that i can read and isha as well then bed time

hurry up posting before i quit sns forum 

Agree, the forum reflects SNS dull & boring. There's not even enough material to start discussion topics

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Agree, the forum reflects SNS dull & boring. There's not even enough material to start discussion topics

yes like the show the forum is dull and boring
i seen on sgp forum, yykkh forum and pavitra forum hardly no one even on them 
and now here whats the matter these days
everyone stopped writtin ffs now and all is left is the baddies and goodies left the forum
Originally posted by ayesha_78

yes like the show the forum is dull and boring
i seen on sgp forum, yykkh forum and pavitra forum hardly no one even on them 
and now here whats the matter these days
everyone stopped writtin ffs now and all is left is the baddies and goodies left the forum

I disagree completely with what you two are saying...hear have a punch 

😛 I think the forum was really alive today, but the Indian lot are sleeping now...it's 5 hours in front of us in the UK, Rana Dubai is 1 hour or 2 hours in front of us, that's why she is awake, the US people are still at work, so that's why the lul.

Also about the fan fics, I disagree yet again, as many people are writing them, in fact all the new members have a fan fic on the go, from every which source ff's are germinating. 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I disagree completely with what you two are saying...hear have a punch 

😛 I think the forum was really alive today, but the Indian lot are sleeping now...it's 5 hours in front of us in the UK, Rana Dubai is 1 hour or 2 hours in front of us, that's why she is awake, the US people are still at work, so that's why the lul.

Also about the fan fics, I disagree yet again, as many people are writing them, in fact all the new members have a fan fic on the go, from every which source ff's are germinating. 

not 5 hours nafisa
its 4 and half hours ahead
its 1:50am there in india
u will disagree ff original casts writers like me yuks, sadhli, shilpa don't write anymore so we need them back and also jake, i am doing it and on top of that the new members ff don't catch my eyes and attention so i don't read them ðŸ˜ƒ no ones only suk, yuks , shilpa and jake
only ppl here entertain me with ffs are jake, u nafisa, suk, yuk, shilpa these are the main ppl  and i miss diya poems these ppl cheer me up and also rana too
@ayesha, why are you arguing with me about the fan fics, look back in your inbox didn't you get a pm from shilpa, she wrote an OS yesterday, yuks wrote one 2 or 3 days ago.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

@ayesha, why are you arguing with me about the fan fics, look back in your inbox didn't you get a pm from shilpa, she wrote an OS yesterday, yuks wrote one 2 or 3 days ago.

yup i read them LOL i read shilpas and yuks 
lol
am not arguing sister am just stating facts. its just that i get soo bored now and now am quitting ffs cause what happened with tina