.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. - Page 109

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_78

mew u got fever? ooops i didn't know that? hope ur keeping well ?forget kabir thing it happens everyone basshes actors
u said about aehem i never said anything as i don't care and took it out of my other ear do the same god be pleased with you never boil anger for too long its bad for health 

yes i've had a really strong fever which you worsened! yes i did say bad about Nazim after you bashed Kabir and yes i've ignored you long enough now i just need a promise from you to never talk to me again please and yes very bad for my health you must have burned thousands of my brain cells thanks for noticing 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

remember she said about the skin thing, well she's not following her own advice, nevermind maybe she will get a grip and stop being angry after reading this post, as I think she cares about her skin a lot.

lol i bet u on 20th thread on gup shup looser
Originally posted by MewPrincess

yes i've had a really strong fever which you worsened! yes i did say bad about Nazim after you bashed Kabir and yes i've ignored you long enough now i just need a promise from you to never talk to me again please and yes very bad for my health you must have burned thousands of my brain cells thanks for noticing 

well u said bad about naazim thats settled the score now its finished right there
and tbh with u i never got hurt and didn't care what u said about naazim 

don't u worry i tay away from u until july and then be friends again score settled. 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

remember she said about the skin thing, well she's not following her own advice, nevermind maybe she will get a grip and stop being angry after reading this post, as I think she cares about her skin a lot.

my advice? really well no i don't care about my skin i was just saying that so Ayesha would stop but she never did and now i'm not i'm 14 and i really don't care about zits and pimples but i hate to burn my nerve cells which is bad for my health so please promise me o never talk about me again 

well u said bad about naazim thats settled the score now its finished right there
and tbh with u i never got hurt and didn't care what u said about naazim 

don't u worry i tay away from u until july and then be friends again score settled. 

no forever please Ayesha i can't bear you any lnger please just stay away from me as long as i'm on this site 
mew forget it ur dragging it further i finsihed the topic now

mew forget it ur dragging it further i finsihed the topic now

i will gladly finish after you say i promise i'll never talk to or talk about Mew ever again

same goes for Nafisa