.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago

Well, nowadays the water is so hot that we just fill the cup directly & add tea, milk & sugar. No need to boil🤣

Sorry bad joke
Originally posted by evad

@ Rajkumari London really basking in it 2day

@ Nafisa 2day is Africa day so i guess that why the sunshine is au rendez vous😆

Aah good one Eva.
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Well, nowadays the water is so hot that we just fill the cup directly & add tea, milk & sugar. No need to boil🤣

Sorry bad joke

no it happens, in America couple of years back people were frying eggs on the bonnet of cars...i'm sure you are doing that too, but yes, how hot is it 50 degrees centigrade? Was it in 2007 I visited Egypt. omg it was too hot, 41 or 42 degrees every day, you can only stay under the a/c, and you don't get to see the sites...really puts it into perspective the weather here in Ilford is 21 degrees centigrade, and it's just nice, not too hot or cold either.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Nafisa, here at 7 am it's 41C

So you can imagine the heat at the peak of the day. The ACs stop working. Have changed 4 ACs in 5 yrs.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Aah good one Eva.
@ Nafisa it'snot a joke😆 2day's the annual commermoration of the Organisation of the African Unity, so every 25th may it's a Celebration😊
Khaki, simran hs some doubts, please clear it.

So you can imagine the heat at the peak of the day. The ACs stop working. Have changed 4 ACs in 5 yrs.

I remember how that was, horrible, poor you 4 a/cs, even the a/c is pegging out.,.

@ Rana yup me  know what you talking about, last time i was home ( Thies in Senegal) & there it's get really hot 45c/50 and sometime and no electricity😆
Originally posted by evad

@ Nafisa it'snot a joke😆 2day's the annual commermoration of the Organisation of the African Unity, so every 25th may it's a Celebration😊

No I believed you as African day, I just was smiling at the thought of some made up day (by humans) being of relevance to the weather that's all...lolz.
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Khaki, simran hs some doubts, please clear it.

Look at this guy, no etiquette he just walks in...no greeting and starts into a conversation...such and such a person has a doubt, not even explaining head or tail of what his saying, Rana ignore him until he greets everyone like a good boy otherwise we send him to etiquette school with that Ghawar Gopi...