Isnt it a blooper?

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys just not happy with the current TB article😭.But as far I remember when Krishna said his idea to open a dhabha Shakti I assume said to open a bar or non -veg(which one i dont remember pls correct me for the same)at dat time K just shunned the idea.So how come now he thinks that is right?

Anyways the cv's or Star plus are hell bent on destroying the most powerful male lead on the channel and Indian television.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I remembered the same when I first read the article...but the actual scenes are many times different from what is mentioned in the article and seem reasonable...so please wait and watch.
fariwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Krishna tho hamaisha apni baat se mukar jata hai 
us ne tho yeh bhi  kaha tha k "ab hum apni partigya k sath piyar bhari zindagi ki shoroaat karain gay.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
simply agree wid pooja lets c what happen?
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We all must hav 2 remembered dat scene when Baba said 2 SS infront of Babu,GD and Amma that I wil nt join ur business as it is an unlawful business..I dont know y they r showing da double role of our luving Baba...:(There r so many other ways 2 show conflicts b/w Baba and Babu bt nt at da cost of bashing our luving character of Baba...:(
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u guys hope the scene doesnt turn out this way.Also its a petty issue for K to think lyk dat