Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) (Page 12)

.Echo. IF-Dazzler
.Echo.
.Echo.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Simrah-

Originally posted by .Echo.

Im not sure what to feel about Miri's character now, on one hand i can see why she is doing what she is doing; she feels she should have had this life and it was snatched from her. But then the way she manipulates people without thinking about the true consequences makes me think when she falls she'll fall hard and she'll deserve it for all that she has done.

Nevertheless I think the portrayal of the character is good and shes not like the regular leads you'd expect
Miri is one complex character...
I don't despise her character, I just pity her
There's this post I read in Miss Ripley Soompi Thread which I totally agree with - When Miri first landed in Korea after escaping from that Pimp, you could see that she tried all her best to earn a decent living for herself, looking for work as well as juggling part time jobs but this took her to nowhere and also landed her in a state of even being sexually harrassed during an interview.

Afterwards, she then realises by building up a lie after a lie, she actually benefits more. I think she also realises the fact that she can't turn back now as it's leading her towards sucess, no matter how wrong it is.
She definitely is a complex character. I do and dont pity her at times but I guess she does what she is doing to survive and suceed. 
I totally agree with that post, its going to be interesting to see what, if anything makes her change and how her lies unravel. It will be interesting to see how the characters react to everything she has done as well once they find out (assuming they do find out)

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

[MR Cut] Yuhyun visiting his Mother's grave

This is such a sweet and a beautiful scene... and this was actually shot without any NG? Amazing! Clap
The way Yoochun held out this scene with perfect emotions was well-executed. I felt my tears moist by this scene
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
lalallaaa i refuse to read spoilers
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salz.

lalallaaa i refuse to read spoilers
LOL is it tempting you?
.Echo. IF-Dazzler
.Echo.
.Echo.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
@ Simrah - that was such a touching scenes, and to get it done without any NG's he must have been totally in character
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

@ Simrah - that was such a touching scenes, and to get it done without any NG's he must have been totally in character
I feel like like a proud Mama hearing Yoochun being praised for his improvement in acting, it shows how dedicated he is towards his work and even when he is exhausted, has lack of sleep, he still is energetic as ever around the set and with the staff Heart
I still feel worried about him that he doesn't overwork himself too much that he had to keep going in and out of hostipal Ouch
.Echo. IF-Dazzler
.Echo.
.Echo.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Simrah-

I feel like like a proud Mama hearing Yoochun being praised for his improvement in acting, it shows how dedicated he is towards his work and even when he is exhausted, has lack of sleep, he still is energetic as ever around the set and with the staff Heart
I still feel worried about him that he doesn't overwork himself too much that he had to keep going in and out of hostipal Ouch
He really has shown he is capable of so much. There were even reports of how he was treating the staff to meals because they work such long hours. All his hard work is paying off, hopefully he doesnt burn himself out and rests when he needs to
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Just finished making this sig :D

Feel free to use Wink

Go to top