Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
ahh i still need to see both epis lol
Originally posted by -Simrah-

I'm not saying it's cool to be dark but it's that she has so many layers to her character.
Ofcourse the way she's playing with 3 peoples' feelings is absolutely wrong which makes her really unlikable.
Miri had a real degrading past - yes we all know that. Miri went through so much difficulties to even earn for herself and when that didn't work, she told a lie by mistake which actually benefitted her. Miri finds this (to herself) - her road to happiness which she had been craving for since her childhood. She has become so complex and twisted that she can't see past those people who had been nothing but been kind to her.

It's like how 2nd female leads usually are in K-dramas - the cunning backstabbing b*tch except they did it all for love but Miri is doing it all for herself, for own satisfaction.
But it will be more exciting to see when she realises that how much of a Devil, her greed turned her into and how will she ever get out of this mess.

Miri so far had been telling lies after lies to get her way around but not all her talks had been lies, some had been genuine. She tends to confide about her real self... for e.g. Discussing about her dream with Myung Hoon, Talking with Yoohyun about her mother... I believe that somewhere in her talks still lies a bit honesty and she is still the vunerable Miri... these scenes prove that Miri is not the baddest person that some people take her to be

You sympathise with her, pity her, despise her, but above all, you understand her

I know she is trying to make a living for herself but not like that..i don't know i just said what i feel about her current character..

[Spoiler] Lee Da Hae and Park Yoo Chun become a 'biker couple' on "Miss Ripley"

by limabean17 on June 15, 2011 at 3:22 am

On the latest episode of "Miss Ripley", Lee Da Hae and Park Yoochun were seen wearing matching leather jackets and jeans as they set off for an exciting motorcycle date.

Although Yoochun had shown a soft image as the kind-hearted heir to a resort chain, he revealed a tough and masculine side in this scene. Lee Da Hae, who usually flaunts a feminine style as 'Jang Mi Ri', also underwent a surprising image change for the scene.

The motorcycle, which cost about $37,000 USD, was flown in especially for the filming at Banpo Bridge. When the two actors heard that they would be riding a motorcycle, they couldn't hide back their smiles. Yoochun in particularly enjoys driving fast cars, so he was very happy at the prospect of sitting on a motorbike.

The publishers stated, "Yoochun, who had previously shown only a gentle charisma, is starting to reveal his actual tough masculinity. The viewers' hearts will pound at the sight of him and Lee Da Hae on the motorcycle, getting ready for a new beginning. Please look forward to it!"

ok i dislike miri...
karmas gonna come back and bite her ..
omg song  yoohyun ahhh cutie
woho thanks for the article salz..sounds intersting..haven't seen the last ep yet
omg simrah that sig is freaking adorable 
Originally posted by Salz.

omg simrah that sig is freaking adorable 
Thanks Salz 😃
Although LDH's character is rather unlikable to people but her chemistry with Yoochun is undeniably adorable! 😳
Originally posted by -Simrah-

Feel free to use

this is realy beautiful simrah..u are such a great siggy maker
Originally posted by LanaBurak

this is realy beautiful simrah..u are such a great siggy maker
Aaww thanks Lana 🤗
So sweet of you <3