Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sealed By Fate Abhiya FF Chapt 2 coming soon (Page 14)

CleviveDsouza Senior Member
CleviveDsouza
CleviveDsouza

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
nice concept
continue soon
plz pm me

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I love u for this update syria u r the best ever FF writter on IFThumbs Up i have ever seen...although every one is cool enough but some one touches ur heart and u touched my heart...thank Goooddd u uploaded ur ff ..em so happyHug
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome start
So Abhay in this ff is not stay away from me types thank God oops Syria... Continue soon
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hi Syria,

This is the 1st FF of urs that I am reading. I have read ur OS earlier on and loved them Embarrassed Please send me a link to all your other FFs. Would love to read them Hug
Arians Senior Member
Arians
Arians

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Nice updatye dearSmile

plz send me pm wen u update
cont soon
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
thank u guys for the compliment, and unfortunately can't respond individually. thank u for all the support, love and encouragement. Chappy 2 will be up in secs.Embarrassed
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2 (!8th Birthday)
Pia slept like a little baby ,and was cuddle up in bed. Tish was the night of her birthday. In 20 mins , she would turn 18 , and be a legal adult. She had anticipated for this day to approach for a long time. Being 18 meant that she would be  go on a wild goose chase to find the stranger who lurked in her dreams ,with whom she felt a unbreakable  bond.  It was silly , but she felt she had to discover the stranger. 

Piya's dream

Piya was lying on the stranger's chest, and

Pia- SO where , When are we  going to meet? You said I had to anticipate until I was 18, and now. Are you coming to meet me today?

The stranger- I am gonna come to  meet you tomorrow, I won't say what time. My love ,today it your birthday! Tell me what would like? Name any price for the gift, and I will bring when I come to see you on your birthday.

Pia(smiling 

guys will be uploaded by tonight. sorry, i am confused what to do with this ff's ,and plus the show's boring track has not given me inspiration.! 

Piya(

Edited by syria2014 - 09 October 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ana127941Rsaakkaash12stutiriddhirashika27.1997purple_shadozarunsunita_gmadnilover..Bournville..

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Loved part 1
add me to ur pm list

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index