Sasural Genda Phool

Such a lovely episode!! Sushaan scene - Page 16

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushma_01

Hmmm, Good that the CVs have made modifications. The emotional BM -  Ishaan - Suhana scene was indeed needed as it gave the viewers an insight into Ishaan's perspective too. He does feel restless and wants to know what happened in the last one or two years. So, Im happy they included that scene. Its nice to see family scenes where Suhana is sharing her feelings with the elders. I am waiting for Jassi Suhana confrontation tooπŸ˜‰ 
By now, there have been too many references to Ishaan's biwi, so Ishaan should pretty much get an idea that he indeed got married, but lets see how this track unfolds. 

You are right that emotional scene was indeed much needed. They did well to bring it at this stage as Ishaan's becoming more and more bewildered. It felt like some relief. Definitely we need some progress this week. Each week they should take it a step further so that it doesn't seem stretched!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">That is the 1 thing that bugs me!! COME ON Ishaan...does it not ring bells and create curiosity? πŸ˜•Oh I sinerely hope that they don't drag it like OBS. IT LASTED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS. They need to cut it short and aviod some of the stupid bits in between.</font>

I have a feeling it would bd same here too. As this week is the 3rd week , nothing so far from Ishaan except the name Suhana is suna suna to him, it will be two months by the end of it or may be more as the episode would be 30 min from next week.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Di, just so you know the 30 minuted episodes will be airing from the 6th June, so we have 9 more episodes of 45 minutes each before that happens.

Anyways, althought the treatment has been very good so far, if it keeps going the same way as OBS, then I have a feeling thigs are going to get ugly. 🀒So sorry to say this but its true!
111192 thumbnail

Di, just so you know the 30 minuted episodes will be airing from the 6th June, so we have 9 more episodes of 45 minutes each before that happens.

Anyways, althought the treatment has been very good so far, if it keeps going the same way as OBS, then I have a feeling thigs are going to get ugly. 🀒So sorry to say this but its true!

Sheemu ...what is so ugly that is going to happen now in SGP apart from "HER" returnπŸ˜‰
mjtruelegend thumbnail
SPOILER-don't read it if you don't want to know.
Well even though, they fall in love, what really annoyed me was they did not tell him the truth. I honestly cannot see why they need to hide the facts. He needs to remember yes but he needs to know the truth as well. They will try to re-create the police/jail incident as well. Which was good in some parts but so great overall. We may also see a scene in which MA tells Suhana off in front of BM/RB but they don't defend her. That was horrible in OBS.🀒😭 Lolita was almost isolated.
I did not like the way the family thought of "bringing HER" for treatment. 🀒 Its not necessarily HER, but the whole idea seemed stupid to me. So they needed to recreate the picnic scene, does that mean SHE has to be there? It didn't work anyways and poor Lolita, suffered, alot!! She wasn't happy with that idea initially because she knew that there was a chance that Ishaan may start to fall in love with his childhood friend.   
111192 thumbnail

Well even though, they fall in love, what really annoyed me was they did not tell him the truth. I honestly cannot see why they need to hide the facts. He needs to remember yes but he needs to know the truth as well. They will try to re-create the police/jail incident as well. Which was good in some parts but so great overall. We may also see a scene in which MA tells Suhana off in front of BM/RB but they don't defend her. That was horrible in OBS.🀒😭 Lolita was almost isolated.
I did not like the way the family thought of "bringing HER" for treatment. 🀒 Its not necessarily HER, but the whole idea seemed stupid to me. So they needed to recreate the picnic scene, does that mean SHE has to be there? It didn't work anyways and poor Lolita, suffered, alot!! She wasn't happy with that idea initially because she knew that there was a chance that Ishaan may start to fall in love with his childhood friend.   

I don't think suhana will take it...after all she is suhana and not lolitaπŸ˜‰
mjtruelegend thumbnail

If what you say comes true Renu, then I'll be very happy. πŸ˜ƒ

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@black...completely agree...initially they didnt tell him...fine...but now...wats the problem...use ek bar bol do ki suhana is ur wife,heart attack aa jayega kya use ye sunkar πŸ˜•...dont force him to remember everything,but atleast tell him abt her...you cannot enjoy this shashikala ishaan lovestory after a point...and that too for 2 months...they should seriously cut down on this track and not show it for 2 months...pls
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Yes they should cut it/ trim it, modify it. We can keep telling them, but they DON'T LISTEN!!😑

sushma_01 thumbnail

Di, if I  remember right, there was a scene in SGP where Rajni, Disha, Inder & Co. suggest to Suhana to repeat the jail sequence, but she refuses saying there is no AC in jail. Mayb later on she agrees to it out of sheer desperation. Poor Suhana!! 😭  😭
I fail to understand how bringing back THE golden girl will help Ishaan regain his memory. Now that you have told me that they are not going the OBS way in some parts, its better if they leave THAT part out, hopefully.. 😊

Edited by sushma_01 - 12 years ago