Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Moontide

I think this is the first time the two of you have drooled over something other than Dutta 😆😆

I drool over all kinds of things all the time.
Originally posted by Elysia

Naaw, that's okay, Appu. It does some seriously weird things sometimes. Happens to me too,

What? are you getting a background music that says like ka wada fifty-fifty?
Appu, the Tir-rramususu looks YUMMY *drools* I need to try it!

What? are you getting a background music that says like ka wada fifty-fifty?

Totally *nods*

I think this is the first time the two of you have drooled over something other than Dutta 😆😆

Just imagine having Dutta and Pizza for dinner 😍! I dont mean "having" Dutta for dinner 😆, but having him as a company while I hog on my Pizza 😍. A candle light set, dim lights, music in the background, and a round table with a small candle in between, Dutta sitting opposite to me on the table, and on the table is - Pepperoni Pizza with chicken sausage crust and some jalapenos on top, and cheesy garlic bread, Tiramisu for dessert, and pepsi with a straw 😃! How romantic na 😃?!
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Here Ana, these are some pics of Tiramisu 😃...

You should join Nana in his mental tortour missions. This is EEEBBEEELLL. Its 4.20 am here. And the first thing I want in the morn is that *points finger at the rectangular glass*
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Just imagine having Dutta and Pizza for dinner 😍! I dont mean "having" Dutta for dinner 😆, but having him as a company while I hog on my Pizza 😍. A candle light set, dim lights, music in the background, and a round table with a small candle in between, Dutta sitting opposite to me on the table, and on the table is - Pepperoni Pizza with chicken sausage crust and some jalapenos on top, and cheesy garlic bread, Tiramisu for dessert, and pepsi with a straw 😃! How romantic na 😃?!

And then, all of a sudden a bell rings. It's Appu's bedtime. So Dutta tucks her in and meets up with his second wife aka me.

You should join Nana in his mental tortour missions. This is EEEBBEEELLL. Its 4.20 am here. And the first thing I want in the morn is that *points finger at the rectangular glass*

Oh, its 3:00 am here 😆! Whats the time at your place, Ana 😃?

And Moony, I'm getting this same message for you too ...

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours.

I thought the first thing you wanted in the morning was to see your fiance Nana's face.
It's almost 1am here in Denmark, Appu 😊