Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Moontide

We seem to be doing it un erringly na? Every time Bandbajao comes up with a great episode, we let ourselves loose on it ðŸ˜ƒ

Everything that we discuss is related to LTL and relevant for the episode. I mean, even my pizza comment, because I'm sure Dutta had pizza before he returned to PN to find Naku on the doorstep.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

No. But I'd like a pizza 😃

Whats your favourite?
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No. But I'd like a pizza 😃

Aah pizza is a better choice...then she can easily eat with one hand, and type with the other 😎.

Moontide thumbnail

Everything that we discuss is related to LTL and relevant for the episode. I mean, even my pizza comment, because I'm sure Dutta had pizza before he returned to PN to find Naku on the doorstep.

Off-course, who's to challenge Dutta's pizza pleasures when it comes from the mom of Du-Du and Duttashri... We only discuss LTL...in depth...constructively and de-constructively. All our thesis are solely on the characters...yes sir!
Moontide thumbnail
You know today I really loved the way Baji called spoke of Dutta refering to him as Dutta. he does it when he is solely his Chaddi-buddy and nothing else. OH when will DUJI hug again!!

OK its Sridevi doing it ðŸ˜†

The "I wanna pee so badly" step is @ 0.58 and the one just after that step is the bow and arrow step 😃! There is one more in case your interested - The Skipping step @ 0.46 😎.

Whats your favourite?

I LOVE Pizzas! They are one of my favorites! My personal favorite would be pepperoni with cheese and sausage stuffed crust 😃! I also love Philadelphia cheese crust 😃!

Moontide thumbnail
Ya saw the skipping thing ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And I actually went back and cross checked ).58 secs ðŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
Who's gonna bring me pizza at midnight? Oh, Mooner, thank you. I'll pay you some other time.

Appu, pizza is the yummiest thing God could ever give the man the brains to create!

Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I LOVE Pizzas! They are one of my favorites! My personal favorite would be pepperoni with cheese and sausage stuffed crust 😃! I also love Philadelphia cheese crust 😃!

Now I'm all drooly...I would love some jalapeno peppers thrown in with the pepperoni and cheese ðŸ˜ƒ