Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Gone from I-F (this time 1 week)

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yo, peeps

Just wanted you all to know that I've moved to another city and gotten a new job, but will no longer have online access to be on I-F any more.  As a result, this will be my last post here, and I won't be able to do the viewbie duties any more either.

If the mods wish, they may appoint one of you as viewbie/cool viewbie, since I won't be around.  I wish you all the best, and hope that you all continue to enjoy this or other forums here.  Hopefully, this and other serials don't remain so insufferable that you are torn b/w addiction and a desire to just stop watching.

It's been fun being here w/ you, and personally for me, even on the various forums - Ramayan, Mytho forums, Jyoti, PKCM, Devi, Rakt Sambandh, GkD and this one.  I guess all things - good or bad - must come to an end, and same here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Vrish,

Congratulations for you job. I wish you all the very best for your life πŸ‘πŸΌ

I seriously don't know what to say in this situationπŸ˜•πŸ˜­ One thing is for sure that you'll be missed a lot😭 
I've known you since the Jyoti forum days. You've done a brilliant job as a viewbie on the forums you've been appointedπŸ‘πŸΌ Your posts have always been sensible & matureπŸ‘πŸΌ

This forum will be extremely boring without you. By chance if you do get online access then plz do come back. I hope this will not be your last post & we'll get to see you posting again on I-F😳

Will miss you a lot😭 Do take care! 
Bye!😭
fuzzyface thumbnail
😲 Vrish ur leaving but what will the forum be without it's Varr.

But like where are you going that you don't have internet access?? πŸ˜•Anyways congratulations on the new job, do come visit us, it won't be same without your inputs.

Take care. 😊
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for ur new job πŸ‘πŸΌ ... i wish u succeed in each and every step of ur life πŸ‘πŸΌ ...all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

other than that my emotions are same as vik and fuz  😭...

take care ⭐️
will miss u a lot πŸ˜’
hope u too miss us and find some or other way to access IF πŸ˜†
Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aww man  vrish i hv known u since ramayan days  and u r going

with gkd also ending  wud hv loved to see  u there till its end too

wud really miss  u

wish u all the best   and do try to be in touch when u can

and abt dev team u need to inform  those  gms mayb then someone else can take the place here

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vrish, are you serious??  Where the heck you moving to?  The moon?  I'm sure you can get internet access there too πŸ˜ƒ

I've been swapping opinions with you since PKCM.  And while the serials often leave much to be desired, we do have some very good discussions whether serial related or not.

Aw, am gonna miss your point of view on issues.  It was always fun to get the male perspective on things! πŸ˜†

Good luck with the new job and city.

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww what's this...you're leaving us...boo hoo 😭 you'll be sorely missed Vrish and your wonderful input - I've been a silent reader of your posts long before I joined in and they always give a unique insight which was a pleasure to read!!πŸ˜ƒ...Good luck and congrats on the new job and move...though where exactly are you going that there's no access to IF! πŸ˜’

Do visit us if and when you can!!
bavdfan thumbnail
Hope all go well for you in the futur. I'm new here but you were a real cool viewbie (i came just before your promotion) .

your last post was the 8000th, kinda epic uh? :D
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh man he went without proper good bye
vrish try to come online at least once a week

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

oh man he went without proper good bye
vrish try to come online at least once a week

Agree with you! Vrish how could you do this to us???? You were such a cool viewbie and you left without notice???

Anyway I hope you enjoy your new job and please try to come on IF as often as you can! Good luck πŸ‘πŸΌ