Suggestions / Comments

error message again

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
We are getting this error message again.
Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

We noticed that your post contains invalid word(s). Please correct it and post again.

Return to Discussion Forum

Can you fix it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "error message again" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Actually I can post pictures and all articles, but I can't post this article Now a film on Bush shoe-thrower . May be it has something to do with Bush and shoe together, in one sentence.

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
seriously no answer? How rude!
If someone ask me a question I never ignore them. If you can't help, just tell us straight.
I know you don't owe us anything, but as a person, ignoring other people's question is rude. Now I know you guys are going to ignore this post too. I don't mind.
keep ignoring. This is your last time to ignore. Because its not like, I am ever going to post any question again.
Have fun ignoring this last post.

To all mods and admins.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top