-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys,

Firstly i always used to get on IF (GF) whenever i get my spare time but nowadays i am not BECAUSE now i am watching maaneet love scenes from start of drama and i can say that
            πŸ˜ƒI Am Lovin And Enjoying It!!!πŸ˜ƒ
         Till now i have reached till maaneet saddest fight ever in which they seperate and geet starts workinf in Indian Paints.
           I watch it alone full volume and with raised heart beats.Maza aa jata he❀️
        Guys you all are like my family si I thought of sharing it with u(wo alag baat he k mene apni real family ko iss baat ka bilkul ni btayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
  Hit the like button if you like my post...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great yar..by d way main b rozz maaneet old scens dekhti hun or kal raat last scene main ny woh dekha tha jab geet after weading pink drease main maan ko hugh karti hai yeh b bhool jati hai k us k dupatty pay aag lagi haiπŸ˜‰
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: br200910

Thank's...πŸ‘πŸΌ

4 what dear?πŸ˜†
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sliaan

Hey guys,

Firstly i always used to get on IF (GF) whenever i get my spare time but nowadays i am not BECAUSE now i am watching maaneet love scenes from start of drama and i can say that
            πŸ˜ƒI Am Lovin And Enjoying It!!!πŸ˜ƒ
         Till now i have reached till maaneet saddest fight ever in which they seperate and geet starts workinf in Indian Paints.
           I watch it alone full volume and with raised heart beats.Maza aa jata he❀️
        Guys you all are like my family si I thought of sharing it with u(wo alag baat he k mene apni real family ko iss baat ka bilkul ni btayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
  Hit the like button if you like my post...

πŸ˜‰me also do that n my whole family say to me Crazy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... really its a fun infect its more then that i have no words to describe it...😍 
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
so nice!πŸ˜ƒ enjoy!πŸ˜‰
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geetlover1

πŸ˜‰me also do that n my whole family say to me Crazy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... really its a fun infect its more then that i have no words to describe it...😍 

that is why i do this chupke chupkeπŸ˜†
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
mujhai v jab man nhi lagta toh mai maneet k old cute nok-jhok scene deekhti hu...
Really guys...it makes my day...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
mujhai v jab man nhi lagta toh mai maneet k old cute nok-jhok scene deekhti hu...
Really guys...it makes my day...
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail

U r right nishi they make my day night 2