Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my net is being nappyish right now meaning as slow as daffol as dumbhead as the said person🤬 so before ittotally looses it like the person in q has already let me wish uuu

Happy To Youuu madsooo🤗🤗🤗 love u love u love u love u LOVE YOU and wishing u every freaking happiness in the whole wide world🤗🤗 me lovesss u🤗 I know this budday wld be extra special for u and i cant begint o tell u how freaking happy I am for u my mads finally found the happiness she was searching for yeah🤗 i just know u deserve happiness and love and laughter and hope that u get there in every freaking step of ur life...hope no matter how imperfect life is somehow u end up finding your perfectness in it☺️...And THAT brings me to your giftys which by the way I would be stealing hands down☺️☺️

Gah? What do I say? Do I even need to say anything? I just hope that this reminds u again and again that the beauty of life of love lies in our weakest of moments when we have all but given up and then kahin chupke se something someone some magical force makes us fight makes us rise I hope u r able to find that force ALWAYS🤗🤗

and I really wanted to get something specially on Sajan for u this year one coz hell its strange right that we actually ACTUALLY found each other coz of them? I mean its funny its funny really indirectly we met coz of AY only but still somewhere sajan too had a role in it u were always here for AY but we didn't see each other back then the way we do now its funny how we were always right in front of each other but actually met each other after i dnt knw when...so yeah wanted to get something sajanish for u

and another reason why i wanted sajan ws coz i want to tell u to finally stop associating urself with Gunjan i am glad that phase of ur life is over and u hvae come to the other side and the reason y u were able to come to the other side somewhere is ur own belief in love never let that fade no matter what happens...🤗🤗

HAPPY BUDDAY HAPPY BUDDAY HAPPY BUDDAY and u better be telling me all the details of how exactly this budday was made special for u by ahem ahem...😉

wow what a freaking coincedence that post got posted EXACTLY at 12 am YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH happy budday madooo loveee u🤗🤗🤗
oh man am feeling so happy so meish celebrating someone's budday like this after freaking ages☺️ Yeah htis is ME the one who gets ecited for every freaking one of her friends ka happy to u, i had lost this bit in me somewhere, couldn't celebrate certain someone's first budday with me this ways, not that I mind becoz ha i hate that certain someone and i hope she knos that and notices that i gave madso giftys but her gifts r still due and they r going to remain due hahahaha...but whatever i missed her budday, missed pals budday...gah got to make up for it in a big way☺️

but thank god for this thank god feeling just so happpy screaming HAPPY TO U HAPPY TO U HAPPY TO U HAPPY TO U madooo🤗🤗🤗
and a big big big i loveee you loonyly screaming for my riyudiii🤗🤗🤗 she made those adowable giftys dnt knw where in hell she got the sajan caps from but gah loveee u riyu for doing this LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU🤗🤗

and do i even need to say they are full of riyunesss?? specially the AY sig am dieing at it DIEINGGG its whitishness is killing me so stealing it SO STEALING IT😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY...HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY...HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY MADOOO!!! [>:d<][>:d<][>:d<]
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY MADSSOOO 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 

the sweetest person i have ever mett...only good gal, amongst us (AYians)
mwahhh
love u loadsss

i'm in rush
will catch u ltrr
enjoy ur day to the fullest
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
n madssooo, tell certain someone that i never said that anyone will miss me...i know that no one will...i  was jus saying that i will my madsssooo
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG this is sooo AWESOMEEE!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 love u guyss..thank you isnt enough!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

shit man..I wish I had more time today...like more than 24 hrs..to spend with u guys..and even that wouldn't be enough.. 🤗🤗🤗 I hope we catch each other sometime today though..and smritsss..my birthday is special in more than one way.. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 details will let u know sooon!!!

and thanks sooo much nitzieee 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 love u loads!!!
jen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADS...🥳 🤗
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u sooo mucn jen!! 🤗🤗