_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by angie.4u

[More than a pun actually ! The battle of the sexes is  being carried out at the chromosomal level. LOL  Human beings have 1 pair of sex chromosome XY in male and XX in female. The Y chromosome has been found to be losing its genes as a part of the evolutionary process and is now about 1/3rd the size of the X . At this rate it is thought that it could disappear altogether.

There is any YY?Ermm
No but there can be XYY or XYYY . Men with extra Y chromosomes generally exhibit   low intelligence and aggressive behaviour pattern.
Thanx and think the Extra u have!!... XX?LOL
Not extra ! having two X chromosomes is beneficial as it helps the crossing over of genetic material between them. This helps to sort out and get rid of unwanted genes.This cannot occur between an X and a Y chromosome so the only way for it to lose deleterious genes is by deleting them and in the process it gets shorter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

[More than a pun actually ! The battle of the sexes is  being carried out at the chromosomal level. LOL  Human beings have 1 pair of sex chromosome XY in male and XX in female. The Y chromosome has been found to be losing its genes as a part of the evolutionary process and is now about 1/3rd the size of the X . At this rate it is thought that it could disappear altogether.

There is any YY?Ermm

You can have an XYY or an XXYY -- Hmm u know better!!Tonguebut a YY pair does not exist in nature. --Y!!!!!!

kyon ki akele jine ke layak nahi Tongue LOL

Yaa...whos mistake...Dont blame us...manufacturing defect bolo ji...LOL
Who is blaming you !!! LOL Process management failure or it could have been deliberate !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

There is any YY?Ermm
No but there can be XYY or XYYY . Men with extra Y chromosomes generally exhibit   low intelligence and aggressive behaviour pattern.
Thanx and think the Extra u have!!... XX?LOL
Not extra ! having two X chromosomes is beneficial as it helps the crossing over of genetic material between them. This helps to sort out and get rid of unwanted genes.This cannot occur between an X and a Y chromosome so the only way for it to lose deleterious genes is by deleting them and in the process it gets shorter.

Ab bolke kya faidha...Ye aap ki galathi nahe hey ji...Kudha ko maalum hey...! Rlx ur Aggressiveness nowLOLTongue
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
"Daddy, where did I come from?" the seven-year-old asked her father Santa.
It was a moment for which Santa and Jeeto had carefully prepared. They took her into the living room, got out the encyclopedia and several other books, and explained all they thought she should know about sexual attraction, affection, love, and reproductions. Then they both sat back and smiled contentedly.
"Does that answer your question?" Santa asked.
"Not really," the little girl said. "Dolly said she came from Delhi. I want to know where I came from."

ps... what happen to my battle!... how did we get to reproduction.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroMagixXRapierSilentsoul

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.

Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die

P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.

Dol your debating skills are almost as awesome as your creative writing skillsTongue

I guess you can fight it out either way but none of us would exist if only one sex existed. I tell you what is quite annoying though. Men and their 'women should stay in the kitchen and make me a sandwich' jokes. They seem to be doing the rounds via FB, text messages, e-mails etc. I wonder if they'll like us as much when we mix a little something in to their food!

P.S. Aarya I like how you've brought along quite a few GF members over to the DM.Tongue
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I don't think you can ever argue for one gender to be superior over the other. You can argue that there are some individuals who are more intelligent, more capable, more physically/emotionally stronger, but at the same time there are also individuals (on both sides) that are less intelligent, less capable, and much weaker. Men and women are two sides of the same coin - to say that yin is superior over yang or vice versa is messing with nature.

I love being a female, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. At the same time, I think that sometimes it is SO much easier to get along with guys than girls - superiority has nothing to do with; it's just personality characteristics that differ.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXRapierSilentsoul

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.

Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die

P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.

I'm all for girl power and all, but how does being more emotional make one superior? Sometimes, I feel like people who are extremely emotional need to suck it up and deal with life. LOL And other times, I feel like people who do not show their expressions just as difficult, and I wish they were more verbal about how/what they were feeling.

Pregnancy is too far off - what about the monthly cycles we have to endure?!? If that doesn't demonstrate physical strength, I don't know what does! LOL

Regarding working women - that's a generalization. I know working fathers and mothers who work different shifts and then take care of kids at home when they get back from work. Although that never quite seemed to work in my family since my mother knew leaving my dad home with us would mean more disaster than leaving us alone at home, but I have seen it work in other homes. LOL
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

ps... what happen to my battle!... how did we get to reproduction.  LOL

Welcome to DM! LOL

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 23 May 2011 at 1:33pm

Go to top