Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Battle of the Sexes? (Page 13)

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 8226

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Persistence was a fan of RTH's.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24464

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Mmhmmm. Hush.

I was waiting for the guys to say something actually. When they are ready to retaliate, they can give me a call. I will be more than glad to be of service. The only problem is that with guys, you can say something to them, and (most of them) will take it with a pinch of salt and take it as humor (or at least pretend to) - the girls will in return crib if we say something that they don't like (which is highly likely that I will), and then we will have to tolerate all that cribbing and the whole PM cycles and all that mess.

Also, I am not sure I'm too keen on bringing some of the females back from the dead. Best let them stay hidden and out of sight. LOL


Actually have to give full credit for the guys for taking the humor very well. I like it when people can just laugh at themselves once in a while and not take things to seriously.

*high-five* to the guys of DM. You guys are a sport.

Although, I'm sure Shahsi could retaliate with some one liners and OBJ with some cribbing. LOL

Good call on the women.
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Joined: 15 September 2007
Posts: 22970

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Persistence was a fan of RTH's.


Oh, NO! Persistence is a girl, and she's awesome! We are talking about persistence (lower caps).
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24464

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Persistence was a fan of RTH's.


Where is Persy these days? She is a rare sight on DM. Was she in the Misc sections with you Souro?
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 8226

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by souro

Persistence was a fan of RTH's.


Oh, NO! Persistence is a girl, and she's awesome! We are talking about persistence (lower caps).

I know. Seeing you guys using 'persistence' made me remember her and look her up in FB to see what she's upto nowadays. So, made that random comment.

And yes, she's awesome.

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Joined: 15 September 2007
Posts: 22970

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Mmhmmm. Hush.

I was waiting for the guys to say something actually. When they are ready to retaliate, they can give me a call. I will be more than glad to be of service. The only problem is that with guys, you can say something to them, and (most of them) will take it with a pinch of salt and take it as humor (or at least pretend to) - the girls will in return crib if we say something that they don't like (which is highly likely that I will), and then we will have to tolerate all that cribbing and the whole PM cycles and all that mess.

Also, I am not sure I'm too keen on bringing some of the females back from the dead. Best let them stay hidden and out of sight. LOL


Actually have to give full credit for the guys for taking the humor very well. I like it when people can just laugh at themselves once in a while and not take things to seriously.

*high-five* to the guys of DM. You guys are a sport.

Although, I'm sure Shahsi could retaliate with some one liners and OBJ with some cribbing. LOL

Good call on the women.


Oh, hon. They will all get back to us for this even though they may be pretending to LOL right now. LOL But that's okay - I don't know about you, but I will probably deserve it. LOL At least we have given them all something to talk about. ;-)

Shashi and OBJ are a given - they will come after us in this thread. Mister K will use the Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai thread to state his views. Believe will continue writing shit about me in Malayalam, hoping SOMEONE will understand and agree. Then he will quote me somewhere, I will ignore him, and he will go back to pretending that he was the one ignoring me. LOL Souro might send me a warning PM informing me of the mess I have caused on the forum (EmbarrassedLOL). And the rest, well who cares anyway. LOL

Jokes apart, I pick on the guys because I know that they will take it in good humor - or so at least I hope. :)
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 8226

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by souro

Persistence was a fan of RTH's.


Where is Persy these days? She is a rare sight on DM. Was she in the Misc sections with you Souro?

Nope, I knew her through DM.


She's busy with her PG engineering studies these days.



Edited by souro - 25 May 2011 at 11:45am
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25723

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

[
 
Believe will continue writing shit about me in Malayalam, hoping SOMEONE will understand and agree. They all are shy to transilate...Then he will quote me somewhere, I will ignore him, and he will go back to pretending that he was the one ignoring me. LOL --BSConfused...Dont say wrong things about ek seeda saada innocent smart clever handsome ladke ke ooper aise baat bolke tume sharam nahe aatttii...nahe aattiShocked...okieee...no probs..what to do...damit ...we men Adjest a lot Confused!!
 
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Orkut becomming a battle ground for youth

2

Author: Anamika007   Replies: 12   Views: 1327

Anamika007 12 1327 16 August 2009 at 4:36am by Beyond_the_Veil
Battle of Brains!

Author: girlpower   Replies: 1   Views: 469

girlpower 1 469 15 August 2008 at 3:23am by -x-Riddles-x-
Saas Vs. Bahu - Unequal battle?

2

Author: season915   Replies: 14   Views: 1112

season915 14 1112 22 June 2007 at 7:09am by season915
Battle of Subjects

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: SmarterDesiKid   Replies: 100   Views: 5040

SmarterDesiKid 100 5040 13 August 2006 at 10:45pm by SmarterDesiKid
Buffie Vs Mkzara- Battle begins

2

Author: Aparna_BD   Replies: 14   Views: 1408

Aparna_BD 14 1408 12 August 2006 at 11:42am by Aparna_BD

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index