Debate Mansion

Battle of the Sexes?

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"We have to be careful in this era of radical feminism, not to emphasize an equality of the sexes that leads women to imitate men to prove their equality. To be equal does not mean you have to be the same...<Really?>" .Burrows

Which gender is superior?
Does sex difference in intelligence?

I pick MEN are superior, since they are the minority on IF! and for this debate!
πŸ˜†

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the sexes shouldn't battle, they should just have sex. Hence the name. 
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: osama-bin-joe

the sexes shouldn't battle, they should just have sex. Hence the name. 

The war between the sexes is the only one in which both sides regularly sleep with the enemy! πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: night13

The war between the sexes is the only one in which both sides regularly sleep with the enemy! πŸ˜†

Human beings are intelligent. They found a solution to that. They dont mind sleeping with members of their own sex now.
You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.

Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die

P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: night13

Fact is nobody will win the battle of the sexes...But but but... there is too much flirting with the enemy...thats fun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Fact is nobody will win the battle of the sexes...But but but... there is too much flirting with the enemy...thats fun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Dalbadloo Vinooo!!!!!, battle shuru hone se pehle hi side change kar liya 😑 πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)
How is being emotional a sign of strength?πŸ˜• 

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.
Had men been able to get pregnant they may have endured it betterπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.
I know men who do it too
Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die
that is because of certain superstition and old tradition😳
P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zorrro

Dalbadloo Vinooo!!!!!, battle shuru hone se pehle hi side change kar liya 😑 πŸ˜†

LOL...u dont believe I love my haters...dont wanna add more!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰