Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shaant beta shaant dont cry soo much nithing will happen to k character it always happen in past also the more u try to hate him in the end u fall in love with him even more thats what k is sabar karo creatives will do justice as they always done with kriya
kriyaarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i also hope for the same hope cv's do justice with our krishna's character

babithaj thumbnail
Well said guys, all of u... K's love for P is the USP as Poojarhaan said... This track just killed his character and our love for him... anyway we'll wait and see what's coming our way...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

in past also the more u try to hate him in the end u fall in love with him even more thats what k is

lubd dat 👏
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Well said guys, all of u... K's love for P is the USP as Poojarhaan said... This track just killed his character and our love for him... anyway we'll wait and see what's coming our way...

babitha darling dont worry dear its still yhe usp love is not only bed of roses sometimes y have to bypass some hurdles to make it more stronger trust me soon u all will be jumping up and down with happiness its just a phase but if all this dirama ends on pn then we will b the most happy persons
poojaarhaan thumbnail
after this track i hope that trp of this show should go a bit down so that our idiot cv's will realize that krishna's luv for partigya is actually there USP
U remember even during the arushi's track our show was on top 10 bcoz inspite of that boring track they were showing kriya together also there luv was never affected.
know they hav lost the charm of krishna and he has also become a mama's boy 
kriyaarja thumbnail
hey our sweet baba has never been shown drinking na only during the holi fest he has drank tht bhang then how can he support bar decision of sajjan singh
he doesnt think this that after turning his dhaba to a bar how his babu will going to come to meet him i mean so many dirty minded people will come to his dhaba so at that tym wat is he going to do is he going to fight with each a everyone for misbehaving with his babu
kriyaarja thumbnail

plz end this track dont degrade our krishna's image or else this will effect trp's of the serial and plz stop making it a daily saas bahu daily soap it has some unique qualities and story lines then y r u using such borig story lines

poojaarhaan thumbnail
yes i agree with u kriyaarja i mean krishna himself doesnt drink then how can he think of opening a bar and
cv's plz dont show our krishna so stupid dont degrade his character as shakti's
plz giv him some brains plz dont show that in this serial only partigya has brains
By showing this tracks u r making everyone on thinking this that pratigya 's lyf hav become hell after her commitement to krishna and that krishna doesnt deserves him plz stop this cv's
poojaarhaan thumbnail
y r cv's adding this track how can they make krishna so dumb and idiot and how cannot he trust her wife pratigya
and i think that know they hav started showing that baba loves his mom more than his babu